3

I walked down the stairs and saw....
I don't know his name. The first thing you do when you meet someone is ask their name but heh I was so excited I wasn't alone anymore, it totally slipped my mind.
"What's your name?" I asked

He turned his face to me.
"right, I read your diary and I know your name is Harper but you don't know mine."

"So tell me."

"It's Malachai but I prefer you call me Kai." He said, standing up from the sofa.

"Well now I know you prefer that I will most definitely call you Malachai."

"Trust me you don't want to try me" he said with anger in his tone.
I really got scared for a moment and backed away slowly.

"Well since we are speaking honestly I hate your name" Kai said and I looked at him surprised.

"Wow thanks." I said ironically.
"Because Malachai is so much better." I added
"As much as I don't like my name, at least I can have a nickname, you not so much, I mean what am I gonna call you harp?" He said and there it is his stupid laugh.

"You can call me Harper because it's my name, and I like that no one can call me nicknames" I said starting to walk away but then I remembered what else I wanted to ask him and turned back.
"Uh, how much did you read?"
He looked at me confused. "I mean the diary"

"Yeah, right. Well not much, untill the part where you figured out you're a werewolf"
he said and as I'm about to say something, he continued
"Which is interesting because there's eclipse every day here and I've never seen you turn."

"That's because I'm not a werewolf"
"well not activated one at least"
He looked at me, narrowing his eyes.

"Okay you don't know much about supernatural, is that because you're human?" I asked.
"I'm not human and before you ask anything else you have to answer me first" when he finished, I continued.

"well I have a wolf gene but to activate it you have to kill someone and I" before I could finish he spoke up "haven't killed anyone?" He said sarcastically.

"Wow you look surprised" I said.
"Now back to my question who are you, I mean what are you?"
"I am a witch"
I looked at him with confusion.
"wait, what? If you are a witch why haven't you left ?"

"Well it's not that easy, see I'm special kind of witch I can't generate magic by myself but I can take it from other supernatural beings, temperaturaly of course".

"So you don't have magic"

"No and that's the problem, I thought I could siphon from you but that's my luck you're just a human" he said with now disappointment in his tone.