15

The time we got back at the salvatore's, the dinner was already over. We walked in.
"Oh,no." Kai pouted. "I missed the food."

"Well, I specifically told you when you're supposed to be here, not my fault." Caroline replied. Kai nodded.

"Why are we still here?" He whispered in my ear.

"We are vampires, weasel." Damon said behind us.

"Right." Kai replied.
"I need to get my sister." I said to Kai and turned to Damon "where is she?"

"She's at Stefan's room." He answered
"Thanks." I said before walking away.

Kai's pov
I saw people I recognized, stefan, Damon, Elena,Caroline, my sister's, their boyfriend's and there it is Blake if I'm not wrong.

I walked towards him.
"So," I started "where's your little bro?"

"Out of town." He replied.
"Right, you know , he's in portland to be precise."

"How do you know that?" He asked.
Narrowing his eyes.

"Well, as a matter of fact, I was there yesterday on a coven bussiness, you know all coven leader and-"

"Yes, we get it just get to the point."
"Okay" I smirked

"Well, looks like he's looking for witches who hate me, and I would say it's because he wants to hurt me, am I right?" I asked

"Don't ask me, he's an adult." He answered annoyed.

"Well, I heard from Harper that you do anything to protect him, so I'm warning you" I said walking closer to him
"He tries to hurt me one more time and he's dead." I walked away as I saw Harper and her sister walking in.

"We're good to go?" I asked

"Yes, just I'll say goodbye to Blake and-"

"No need I already told him." I cut her off
"Okay,then let's go." She replied.

Harper's pov
We got back to home, this was an exhausting day. El got back to her room.
"Do you want to stay?" I asked Kai
"Do you?"  I rolled my eyes.
"I'm serious, I'll only stay if you want me to." He added.

"Okay, then stay." I replied and walked upstairs.

I took a shower and got dressed. Then went downstairs, Kai was sitting on the couch, watching tv. I joined him.

"Hey." He said when he noticed me.
"Hey" I replied and kissed his cheek.
"Cheek kiss, seriously?" He asked glancing closer to me." I need something more." He said as he leaned closer to me and kissed my lips, I kissed him back.
"Hello? There 14 years old kid here." We heard my sister's voice. I pulled away from the kiss. "Sorry." I said.

"Do it in your room." She said and opened refrigerator. Kai smirked. I shrugged his shoulders and shook my head when he looked at me. Then his phone started to vibrate. He looked at it and said "I need to take this, coven bussiness." And left the room.

"El you okay?" I asked when Kai left.
"Why are you asking?" She replied
"I realized, I haven't asked you how you're doing after you know.... mum" I couldn't finish that sentence.

"It's sucks, and I miss her." She admitted
"I miss her too, El." I said. She took the seat beside me. "What are you watching?"
"I have no idea, Kai was watching it." I replied.
"Heard my name." Kai smirked, entering the room.

"You need to go?" I asked
"What?no why would you think that?" He quizzed me

"I just....your phone"
"It's nothing, Harper, but I need to have a shower. Can I" he asked, pointing at bathroom.