24

Blake's pov

December 31

"Come on Kai, you cought everyone who was working with your dad, and it's new years eve, I need to be with Mike on new years." I said, even though, I knew answer would be no and I'd regret talking about it.

"Yes, everyone except for Joshua." Zeke added.

"Fine, but you'll only see Mike, and make him promise, he won't tell Harper about you." I nodded. "Thanks." I said before leaving. What the hell, did I just tell Kai thank you for letting me to see my brother after he practically kidnapped me and didn't let me see anyone for a month? I shook my head to stop thinking.

January 4

"Okay, here it is." Zeke said coming from a locked door which was like a prison for supernatural people. "Can we listen?" I asked him. "To Kai and Joshua talk?" I nodded as an agreement to what he just asked. "I don't think we should, I mean if it wasn't private, Kai would have brought us with him."

"You're right, and good news, now I'll be able to leave." I replied and we both laughed. I became really good friends with Zeke, we spent last weeks together and he had a better personality than Kai so.

Kai's pov

I was standing in front of Joshua, he was in a supernatural cell so he couldn't use magic. "You're in a cage, dad, I beat you." I said with a smirk on my face. "And soon you and every one who helped you will die, burn to be precise." I let out a small laugh, he finally looked at me, smirk on his face.

"Well, to bad you didn't kill me months ago, at least your kid would be alive."  He replied and looked away. I chanted a spell which would break his bones. "I hope it doesn't hurt, right dad?" I asked ironically. "Just wait for your fate patiently." I added and left.

"There it is, the day you'll be waiting for." I said walking in the room where Zeke and Blake were waiting and pointed my finger towards Blake. "Ready to go home?" He nodded. "Definitely."

Harper's pov

January 2

"You're working next day of new year." Oliver asked behind me. "Not just me, I see." I replied and turned around. "I have my reasons." I added. "Okay and what's your name?" He asked. I rose my eyebrows."You still don't know my name?"

"I do, I asked, but I just want you to tell me, what if it's incorrect?" He answered ironically. "It's Harper." He nodded. "Okay, it was right." I shook my head. "What do you want, I'm working and you're kinda distracting me."

"So I'm distracting you, wow, that was easier than I thought." He said sarcastically, and a smirk appeared on his face. "Jerk." I replied.

Then Caroline came in. "Hey Care." I said. She was about to say something but then her eyes met Oliver. "And you are?" She asked, pointing finger at him.

"Oliver, I'm working here and I'm kinda Harper's friend." He finished, looked at me with a smirk and left. "Before you leave." Caroline called him. "You should join us for a dinner." I rose my eyebrows at her. "Care, what are you doing?" I whispered. "How about tomorrow or day after." She asked him. Oliver got back to his spot. "Day after tomorrow, it is." He replied and looked at me before leaving again. "See you on January 4, Harper."

"Care what the hell?" I yelled at her once we were alone. "Oh, come on, I know you still think about Kai, you need a distraction." I shook my head. "You don't know, what I want." I said and left her. "Harper wait, I thought-"

"I have a work to do." I called from distance.

January 4

Kai's pov