21

It was night. I was standing outside the mystic grill, Caroline put her teeth in my neck, sucking my blood. "Care." I pleaded. But she didn't stop. I felt drained, about to fall when she suddenly backed away.

I fell on my knees. "Drink this, now." Caroline demanded, giving me her wrist. I rose my eyebrows in confusion. "Just trust me." She replied. I shook my head. Then she bit her wrist and forced her blood in me, I was healed.

"Why?" I asked "Why did you stop and why did you feed me your blood." Caroline smirked. "Of course you don't know." I was more confused now.

Then I opened my eyes and saw I was in Kai's apartment, in his bed, my head rested on his chest. I sighed in relief, I've never had that scary memory before and also it wasn't finished, she was gonna tell me something.

Yesterday Kai delivered his part of the deal with Klaus and brought Abby to him. Klaus didn't say why he needed her but it was obvious after that, he was gonna kill her.

Today we're going to get Caroline's and Stefan's humanity back. We decided to do it during the party which is going to be in mystic grill so they won't suspect anything. Klaus left but he said he'd be back today.

"Harper?" Kai asked rising from bed. "Yeah?" I replied. "What are you thinking about?"
"I just, El's coming back tonight and if we fail or Caroline suspects anything, she's gonna hurt her." Kai shook his head. "That's not gonna happen."

After we had breakfast, we went to salvatore house. "Lovebirds are here." Damon stated. I rolled my eyes. "Stop joking." I answered irritated.

"Not in the good mood, I see." Elena said walking in. "Well, considering we're going to try to turn our friends humanity back and if we fail they're gonna kill my sister, no." I said, louder than meant to.

"I'm sorry." Elena replied. I shook my head. "No I'm sorry, it's just-" I was cut off by Elena giving me a hug. "So when exactly is Klaus going to be here?" Bonnie asked walking in with Mike. "He texted, he'll be here in a hour." I replied.

Blake's pov
I was alone for 2 days then Joshua came back. "I have a good news and bad." He said smirking. I was drained of all energy, I couldn't even move my fingers.

"Good news is your friend Harper got her memories back, well not all but she probably will soon." After small pause he continued.

"And bad is when she's gonna get all of them, I'm going to kill her." My face darkened. "You, monster." I finally managed to let out this words out of my mouth.

He shook his head. "I'm not a monster, I'm just punishing Kai for what he did." I wanted to argue but I couldn't, my eyes closed.

Harper's pov

Caroline saw that  I was confused and started explaining. "I might have no feelings but that doesn't mean I'm gonna kill an unborn child, I'm not Damon."

"What?" I asked surprised. "You're really that dumb?" Caroline chuckled. "No, I just, it means-" I was cut off by Caroline
"Yes." She finished and vamp speed away.

I was snapped out of my memory when Klaus called me. "Understand?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm sorry what?" 

"You all need to bring Caroline and Stefan in different rooms, if they'll be together, the one will run while I compel the another." He explained. I nodded as everyone else.

We finally arrived at mystic grill. The music was loud. Then I saw Caroline and Stefan drinking from some girl. "They're here." I spoke looking at all of them.

"Okay, we need a good excuse, so they won't suspect anything." Damon replied. "I think I got the perfect one for Caroline." I said and everyone rose their eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Kai asked. "We don't have time, they're leaving." I answered looking at Caroline and Stefan. "Okay you take Caroline and I'll take care of Stefan." Elena replied.

I looked at Klaus. "I'm gonna call you when I'll weaken her." I said and he nodded. Then before caroline could leave, I grabbed her wrist. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked. "I need to talk to you." She smirked. "I warned you now I'll hurt El." She said ready to leave. "No, wait, it's not about your humanity, I remembered our talk."

After that, she turned around. "Okay we can talk." She grabbed my wrist taking me outside, she wasn't paying attention so I took advantage of it and shoot her with a vervain bullet. She fell down. "Klaus." I called. He had a vampire hearing, so I knew he'd hear me.

"Good job, love." He smirked, kneeling down beside Caroline. "Now, why don't you Turn on your humanity back, love." He compelled her. After he finished the sentence, Caroline stood up, I could see tears coming down from her eyes. "No." She said. "No,no,no, why did you do that?!" She broke down in tears. "Stefan's next." Klaus said and vamp speed away.

I was about to comfort Caroline when suddenly I fell on my knees and groaned in pain.

I walked home after Caroline left. I didn't realize everything. I mean it was possible that I was pregnant because Kai and I didn't use protection, besides why would she lie?  I decided to go to doctor tomorrow just to be sure. Then my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Yes, it's Elena."

"Right, what happened?" I asked. "We got her." she replied. "We have Caroline and Stefan." I sighed in relieve. "Good job."

I reached my house, when I walked inside, I saw El unconscious. "What-" I said and started walking towards her but someone stopped me, he hit my head with a bat and I fell unconscious.

I was slowly waking up and once I did, I saw him. Of course it was him. Joshua parker.

"Hello Harper." He said with cheerful voice. I hated that he was happy. "What did you do?" I asked. "Well, I just hit you with a bat and tied you up." He smirked, I hated how similar his and Kai's smile's were.

"But my sis- I was cut off. "She's fine, unlike you, I used spell on her, she won't even notice ." "But me- I was interepted once again.

"Yes, I hit you instead of spelling, and don't think it's because I don't have power because I do, a lot of magic. And once Malachai wakes up, I'm gonna take his magic." I shook my head. "Good luck with that." He smirked. "Of course, I will." Then left.

I was there alone for hours, I was thinking what he wanted from me, would he kill me?, Would he used me against Kai?. I didn't know, and I hated that I didn't. Then he suddenly came back. He kneel down next to me. "What are you doing?" I asked him with confusion. "Well, I just need to be sure of something." He said and started chanting.

After he finished, smirk appeared on his face. "This is amazing." He started laughing. I had no idea what was he talking about or what he's done. "That vampire was right." He continued. "You're pregnant."

He said and my face darkened. I totally forgot about that. "I will take a guess and say the father's Kai?" He asked and I shook my head quickly. I mean, I was obviously lying, of course it was Kai, I've never been with anyone else but he didn't know that and who knows what he'd done if he knew it was Kai's. "No." I finally mumbled. "You think you can lie to me?" He asked more angry now.

I didn't say anything. "I've been watching you since I escaped, that's how I knew what that vampire told you, that is actually why I kidnapped you." He finally finished. My hands started shaking in fear and I tried to hide it but no avail.

"I can't imagine how will Kai feel when he wakes up and finds out you were pregnant?" I rose my eyebrows, why did he just used past tense. He paused then continued. "Who am I kidding, of course I know what he'll feel, because that's what I felt when he killed my children."

I crawled away until my back hit the wall. I was tied up, I couldn't even get on my feet. "No, please." I replied. His face turned into sadistic smile and started hitting me.

"Harper, you okay?" Caroline's voice snapped me out of my memory. "Are you okay?" She asked once again but I couldn't answer, I couldn't open my mouth, I couldn't move. Then suddenly Caroline realized everything.

"You remembered." She stated. I nodded and Caroline pulled me in a tight hug. "I'm so sorry." She apologized. "You didn't do anything." I opened my mouth and as soon as I was finished, tears came down from my eyes.