11

"Meet me at the cemetery in a hour"

I read as Blake walked in. "So we need to bring Jo to cemetery." He said looking at the text.

"No,no" I shook my head.
"not we, me, I'm going alone."

"No way he's my brother and I need to go with you, you can't change my mind." He said  playing with his bracelet which his parents got him on his birthday before the car crash.

"You can't come with me, Blake. He only wants to meet me and if he sees you he will probably hurt Mike. Is that what you want?" I said desperately. Wanting nothing more for him to agree, but it was not gonna be that easy, not when it came to his brother. He was only family Blake had. Same for Mike.

"I'm coming with you, there's no discussion here" he said and started getting in the driver's seat.

"Blake I need to go-"

"No I'm coming with you" he cut me off with louder voice now.

"I'm sorry" he apologized seconds later.

"Fine, you can come with me" I said because I knew arguing with him wouldn't have solved anything.

Exactly hour later we drove to cemetery.
That's when my phone started to ring. I immediately saw who was calling. "It's Kai" I told Blake and  answered the phone.

"We are here, where are you"

"We?" He asked confused "I thought I was clear when I said" I cut him of "I know but it's Blake with me he wouldn't let me come here alone especially when it's his brother you have as a hostage.

He thinks for a second and then starts talking again "okay get out of the car and you'll see me."

Blake and I got out of the car and then suddenly Kai appeared in front of us.
I was happy to see Kai again, despite the conditions.

"Where's my brother" I heard Blake speaking to Kai. Kai smirks and looks at me.

"Where's Jo and most of all how are you?"
I shook my head at his question . Blake took Jo out of the car and begin to speak. Most likely he would ask where was his brother again. But he didn't need to. When Kai saw Jo unconscious, he whisper some words to himself and  Mike suddenly appeared beside Kai, tied up.

Blake immediately run to his brother and untie him while Kai grabbed Jo. As he was walking away, he smirked at me and said. "We will see each other again soon".

We were on our way to home. Blake was making sure Mike was okay the whole time.

"He's fine Blake, Kai wouldn't hurt him."

Mike looked at me ,part of him was angry I could see, that I still defend him and other was confused. "Are you still defending him?" He finally managed to speak.

"I'm just saying the obvious." Mike looked even more furious.

"Yeah and the obvious is, he kidnapped me so he could manipulate you into bringing Jo to him."

"Mike stop." Blake told his brother beside him. Mike's eyes widened and looked at his brother. "Wait, are you seriously defending him too."

"I'm not saying that it's just"

I cut Blake of by talking to Mike

"You know what Mike you can't just try to kill someone and expect there will be no consequences."

After I finished Blake looked at me ,then his brother. "You tried to kill Kai?" Mike shook his head. "Not exactly."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Right you just knocked him out and brought him to Stefan and Elena who were going to kill him."