4

"So , how did you got here?"
He asked while we were eating.

"I could ask you the same." I answered

"Yeah but I asked you first."

I sighed in defeat and told him the whole story of how I got here.
When I was done ,  I asked him the same thing.

"Well" he started.
"I don't think you want an answer to that, you won't like it."

I rose my eyebrows. "Why?"

He stayed quiet for the short amount of time. Probably thinking how he was going to tell me about his story. Then he finally started.

" I killed people, children to be precise."

I choked on my food.
"my siblings." He finished.

I was analysing everything in my head and finally I could talk again.

"How... how could you kill your own siblings?"
I asked in disbelief.
"Oh wait I get it, I knew you wouldn't understand, that's why I didn't want to tell you, because you grew up in lovely family, with lovely mum, and wait don't forget your lovely little sissy." He finished with a smirk on his face.
I stood up furious. Pointing fingers at him.
"Don't ever mention my family." I said with a lot of anger in my tone. Then started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"What did I say about my bad side, you don't want to try me, so you better get back to your seat and finish eating your meal."

"Oh, I'm sorry, you talking about murders made me lost my appetite." I said ironically.

"Do I look like I care?" He asked.

I got back to my seat. I didn't want to but I had no other choice. I've been in supernatural world for years but have never been this scared before, probably caused by the fact that we were only people here.

"Answer to your question about how could I kill my siblings?
Well let's see." He breathed.
"they treated me like I was nothing...my whole family did. Especially my father. They called me an abomination, monster, that really hurt my feelings".

He paused, looking at me to see my reaction.
"Oh right I forgot, he used to abuse me, my whole life" he finished
I started feeling sympathy towards him.
I mean he had a horrible childhood,
but that still didn't justify killing his siblings.

"Now what do you think?" He asked.
"Do you think I'm a monster too?"

I looked away from him, not answering,  because I didn't know what to say. I haven't known him enough.

After telling me the rest of his story about the merge and how his sister tricked him. There was silence for a while. I did kinda felt sorry for him. He didn't deserve that kind of childhood, no one deserves that.

His words got me out of my thoughts and I asked "what did you just say?"

"I said, you're lucky to have a family who cares about you." He replied.

I was lying down in my bed, when I started thinking about Kai and how he told me there was no way out of here. That meant I was stuck here with him probably forever And I would never see the people I cared about.

Thinking about them, suddenly memory popped up in my head. it was the one where I met Blake, Mike's big brother. At first I didn't like him, but after some time and seeing how much he cared for his little brother,  it was impossible not to. He was like a big brother to me too.

I heard knocking on my door.
" what do you want Kai?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" He replied.

"Well I'm surprised you even asked, but yeah you can."

He came in and sat on the end of my bed.
I also sat up.

"Well, I was remembering everything I read in your diary and I have a question"
he paused. "can I ask?"

"I mean why not, but I don't have to answer." I said.

"Of course you don't have to, but I really hope you do. So the question is why did you broke up with" he paused. "What was his name?"

"Jake." I said. I knew, he meant Jake because he was the only boyfriend I ever had.
"You mean why I dumped Jake?"

"Yeah, I need to know so I won't make the same mistake." He smirked.

"Okay, first," I started
" you won't need it because I'm never gonna date you."

"You can't resist me forever, Harper."

I rolled my eyes at his comment.
"But I'll tell you if you promise to answer my next question honestly."

"Don't have anything better to do so why not?" He replied. Making himself comfortable.

"Okay then." I said

" I met him in collage when I was 19, we dated for 3 month then I broke up with him because Blake told me, he saw Jake forcing himself on another girl at the party. That's why I dumped him". I paused. "Because he was an asshole."

"Okay now your turn" Kai said the minute I was done talking.

"Is there really no way out of here?" I asked and could feel tears in my eyes.

"Well.... there is a way but we need magic, ascendant which I have and bennet blood"
"Wait bennet as Bonnie bennet?" I asked curious.
"I have no idea who that is but if she's bennet, yes." Kai replied.

" She is one of my friends, hope she'll find a way to come here, I can't spend forever here, with you."

I stopped when I saw the last part really hurt him.
"I meant , I can't be away from the people I care about"
He stood up from my bed.

"You don't have to pretend you like me,  just because you're scared of me. I know I am a monster."

He said and left.