19

I killed someone. How could I do that. I took a bottle of bourbon and walked upstairs in my room. After some time Mike got back home and came in my room to check up on me. "You okay?" He asked from the doorway.
I nodded. "Better than ever."

"Okay, what's wrong?" He asked. I let out a sarcastic laugh. "What wrong?, Are you serious?" I replied, walking towards him. "I killed someone." I mumbled. Mike put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, that wasn't your fault, he was trying to kill Jeremy and Damon finished him, so-"

"So, what?" I asked. "Just because Damon finished him, it's not my fault anymore?'
He shook his head. "I'm not saying that, it's just-" I cut him off. "Just leave please, I wanna be alone." He nodded and walked downstairs.

I really needed to talk to mom right now, she was always the only person who could comfort me. I picked up my phone, even though her number wasn't in my contacts, I remembered it like my own name. So I dialed. Someone answered the phone.

"Hello?" They asked, I was so drunk, I didn't realize it wasn't my mom's voice. "Hey, mom, I just-" "I'm sorry who are you?" The woman said through the phone. "It's me mum , Harper." I answered. "I don't know who you're, don't call here." She hang up on me. I tried to call her after but she didn't pick it up, then I threw my phone at wall. I sat on the floor, my back against the wall, I rested my head on my knees.

Then another memory popped up.

"Klaus what are you doing?" I asked him, he took me to witch, and they were talking. I was compelled so I couldn't move, vampires can't compel me but originals can. I thought to myself.

Then Klaus turned around. "Just sending you somewhere, where you'll be alone." He smirked. "Klaus, please don't." I begged but it was too late. There was a bright white flashlight and I closed my eyes, when I opened them, I was in the same place, but there were no one else there."

After I remembered the memory, I stood up and walked downstairs to question Mike about my mom. "Harper?" He turned around when he saw me. "Where's my mom, Mike?' I asked him. He froze for a moment, thinking about what he was gonna say. "Where is she?" I yelled this time. "She's gone." He finally mumbled. "What?."

I asked him what he meant. While he was explaining, another memory popped up. It was the one where I got a call, and they told me mom was gone. But that was the only detail I remembered. I fell on my knees, sobbing. Mike kneel down beside me, putting his hands on my shoulders. "I'm so sorry." He whispered in my ear. I shook my head. "It's not your fault." I replied and stood up. I took another bottle of bourbon and went upstairs. Mike was calling me but I slammed my door and locked it.

After some time my phone buzzed. Wow, I thought to myself, it's not broken. I walked towards it and picked it up. It was text from Bonnie  "How was your first day at work?" I didn't reply. Guess no one told her, 2 vampires with no humanity ruined it and Caroline almost drank from me. And most of all I remembered I killed someone, who than killed my mom. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and went downstairs.

"Harper, you okay?" Mike asked , but I didn't reply , I walked out of the room and tried to leave but Mike grabbed me. "Where are you going?" He asked. "That's my business." I said and tried to leave but no avail. "You're not going anywhere, just go upstairs and have some sleep." I shook my head. "You can't tell me what to do." I pushed him off me and opened the door. I didn't have a car, so I walked untill I reached the mystic grill.

When I walked inside I saw the face I wasn't expecting. "Kai?" I yelled from the doorway and put my hand on my mouth when I realized it. Kai turned to look at me, There were two people with him, I recognized them. I think their name were Zeke and, no I forgot the girl's name. They started walking towards me.

Feelings | Kai parkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें