28

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked Mike, as he came in Caroline's house. "Look, I just, Blake's back and he told me about everything." He replied. I scoffed. "Great, everyone thinks, they have right to tell other people about things that happened to me." I said ironically.

"You didn't tell me, you were pregnant." He said rising his eyebrows. "Yeah, well, I  didn't know and the same day I found out..." I paused. "Well, you already know, what happened."

"I'm sorry, Harper." He said walking closer to me and looking in my eyes, I turned my face in different direction. "Come on, you can't be mad at me forever."

I shook my head. "I don't know about forever but I'm furious right now, so if I was you, I'd leave." I said and walked upstairs to finish packing. It's been 2 hours since they left. Kai, Damon and Caroline went to the prison world. Bonnie gave them her blood but didn't go with them. That was a relieve, because I know she still hates him.

Caroline just wanted to see what it was like in the prison world and I told her to help Kai if something goes wrong. Then I heard footsteps downstairs so I walked down.

"Mike, I told you to leave." I yelled. "Sorry, not Mike." Voice came from behind and I turned around. "Oliver?" I saw him and my heart started beating faster. "What are you doing here?" I asked walking backwards.

"Needed to talk to you." He replied, putting his hands in his pockets. "About what?" I asked sarcastically. He stepped forward and I took a step back. "You know, about your crazy boyfriend. The thing he did with his hands, what was that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I stated. "Come on, he was whispering some words to himself and then suddenly I started to feel pain, I mean humans can't usually do that, right?" He asked with a smirk, like he already knew the answer.

"You need to leave." I replied, he shook his head. "You have to tell me everything first." Oliver said. "I don't have to say anything." I stated and turned around to walk out of there but suddenly he was in front of me.

"Wait, how did you-" He smirked. "I need you to tell me everything now, like what the hell is this?" He asked, pointing at his fang. "You're a vampire." I said out loud. Then door opened and we heard Kai's voice.

Once Oliver heard his voice, he vamp speed away. "See, I always keep my promises." Kai said with a smirk and pulled me in his chest. Once we pulled away, he asked me. "What's wrong, you look different."

"Oliver's a vampire." I mumbled. Kai rose an eyebrow. "Wait, what? How do you even know that?" I bit on my lip. "He was here before you walked in."

"What do you mean he was here?" Kai asked. "As in he spoke to you after I warned him, I'm gonna fucking kill him." He stated and started to leave. I grabbed his hand. "No, wait, he's a vampire Kai."

"Who's a vampire?" Caroline asked, walking in. "Oliver, you remember him right."

"What but he wasn't -" then realization flashed on her face. "Care?" She shook her head. "Oh my god, I think I know, how he turned, I fed him my blood." I rose my eyebrows. "What?, Why did you-"

"I saw him okay, that night after my date with Stefan and before I came back here. And he was bleeding from his eyes and I was gonna ask you about it, but then I saw Kai when I came back and everything made sense."

Kai frowned his eyebrows. "Great, now we have 2 vampires on the loose." I narrowed my eyes. "Two?"

"Damon's mom." Kai replied. "Damon's mum, what?" I asked. "Well ascendant was in salvatore house and when we went there after we had the cure, we saw her." Caroline answered. "That prison was created for her." Kai added. "Why?"

"Because she was a reaper, " Kai answered. I rolled my eyes. "At least, now we know, why Stefan's a reaper." I joked. "That's not all." Caroline cut in. "She had, like family there of desiccated vampires."

"What?" I rose an eyebrow. "Please tell me, you didn't bring them too." They shook their head. "I didn't have enough power to bring all of them, besides no one needs vampires who hasn't fed for decades in the real world."

"So only Damon's mum is out." I said to be clear. Caroline nodded and added. "And she demands, we bring her family now."

"Anyway, have you finished packing?" Kai asked, changing the topic. I nodded and walked upstairs to bring my things down.

"This is the last one." I said, while tossing my bags to Kai. "Good." He said ironically and rolled his eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry, you're the one who wanted me to move back in." Kai smiled and kissed me. "I'm just kidding, chill." "I know." I answered and got in the car.

We went to Kai's apartment. "Wait, what about your sister?" He asked, closing the door. "She's gone with her friend during the holidays and then she'll live with Mike, because she goes to school here."

"Uh, right." He said and nodded. "So, it's 8p.m what do you want to do?" Kai asked, wrapping his hands on my waist from behind. "Actually, I'm tired, I'm just gonna go to bed." Kai narrowed his eyes. "What?" I asked him.

"Oliver didn't hurt you, when he came to see you, right?" He asked. I turned around. "No, Kai, he just wanted to know what was happening to him, besides I think you really scared him that night, he ran away the second he heard your voice."

Kai smirked. "He should be." Then kissed my lips. "You said you're tired?" Kai asked and I shook my head, kissing him back. "Not that tired." Then we both walked in to Kai's room.