2

I woke up at 12 p.m and decided to stay in bed. I mean there was nothing I could do that would get me out of here and I was alone so what was the point of me getting up and doing the exact same thing every day.

I stayed in bed for about 2 more hours. I wasn't planning to get up for the whole day but that changed when I heard noise from outside. I quickly got up and looked out from the window. There was a car outside the house that wasn't here yesterday. I quickly went downstairs, opened the front door and walked outside but no one was around.

I looked around the house but there wasn't anyone here either. After searching house I went back outside and realized the car disappeared. That's when I started talking to myself  "well, this was quick I've been here for a week and I already started hallucinations, great".

I walked inside and decided to write in diary so I wouldn't get insane. I always wanted to write my feelings on paper but I also always feared that someday somebody would read it. So since I was the only person in this world, I took a diary and started writing. I wrote about my whole life. Everything since I was born to how I got here. It took me the whole night so I didn't get any sleep. But for once I was feeling better, since I didn't have anyone to talk to for a week, guess writing my feelings in diary helped more than I hoped it would.

Next day was different. While I was waking up I could hear someone sat on the chair in front of my bed and talking, reading from my diary to be precise.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw a man well boy would be better word because he looked exactly at my age. When he realized I woke up he spoke
"oh hello, I was wondering when you would wake up, I got bored so I read your diary I hope it's no problem,  though I have one question."

He continued as I look right at him confused. "You wrote here, your first kiss was when you were 19, I hope it's not true I mean" he lets out a small chuckle. "what took you so long?"

I still look at him without any movement, I want to speak but I have no idea what to say. Then finally managed to talk "how?" I sighed. " How are you here? I thought I was the only person here". He looks at me for a while and then breaks the silence. "oh look at that you're being rude, I  asked you a question and you didn't answer it and you ask me a question"
"what?" I say in disbelief. "You're calling me rude?" He's looking at me like he has no idea what I'm talking about.
" You came in my home, my bed when I was sleeping when you could come at any other time and then when you saw I was sleeping didn't leave and read my diary? Give me that" I said, anger and embarrassment written on my face as I took the diary away from him.

"But wait I haven't finished it yet." He said. Following my lead as  I went downstairs and burnt the diary so he could never read what was left.
"well guess I'll just have to wait untill you tell me by yourself, and for your question," he continued  "I didn't know you so I had to make sure  you were one of the good ones before I would show myself you can't blame me for that." He said.
I looked at him and realized he was right. I woul probably do the same thing if I was him "fine" I said. "but that doesn't explain the reading my diary part"
"well what can I say" he said while releasing another smirk. " I was bored I mean I've been in this prison for 18 years, I bet you would be bored to and then I saw diary of course I would read it."

I kept looking at him angry and embarrassed same time he read half of my diary and I wrote my whole story there. Then it hit me he just told me he's been here "for 18 years?" I said in shock.
"Yeah, I think that's what I just said or wait are you deaf or something?" He asks me and then laughs like it's the most hilarious thing he ever said, I guess it is, I mean he's been here for 18 years he had no one to talk or did he?"
"Is there anyone here other than you?" I asked and he shook his head.
" No,no I answered your question now it's your turn" he said.
"What's the question?"
"The same I asked earlier" I look at him not saying anything because I forgot his question I mean who can blame me after gaining all this information. Then he repeats " was your first kiss really when you were 19?"
"It's non of your business"
" Fine but if you don't answer my question why would I yours?" He asked.
"Maybe because you read my diary without asking me?" I said ironically.
"Okay" he says like he's annoyed.
" We and I mean you and me just for clarification are the only people here".
Great, I'm stuck with probably the most annoying person, I think to myself.
Then I started walking upstairs and I hear him following me and speaking again
" where are you going?"
" To have a shower" I answered and kept going.
"Well can I join?" I looked at him in disbelief
" are you kidding? I just met you"
He looks at me like he didn't realize what I was saying, was it no because I jus met him or yes in excitement.
then I said in clarification "that means no"
"Uh" I hear him whisper before I went to my room."