31

"You sure Caroline's not gonna kill you for not helping with the planning?" El asked, while we were eating in the grill. "Don't worry, she has lot of people to boss around." I replied and we both chuckled.

"I'm gonna miss you sis." El suddenly mumbled. "Hey, don't worry, I'll visit, considering you're 14 and can't drive." I answered. "Ohh and you're 21 and you're still not driving." She mocked me.

"Or maybe I won't visit at all." I said with a smile. Then my phone buzzed. "Who is it?" El asked. "Oh my god, it's Jo, she's in hospital." I replied and stood up. "We need to go."

When we went to hospital, I saw Elena and Alaric talking outside. "I feel connected to the world again." Elena said to Ric. Then I cut in. "So that means Damon already gave you the cure?"

They both turned around when they heard my voice. "Yes, he did and thank you." I shook my head. "I did nothing." Elena hugged me. "I know, I thanked your boyfriend too." I rose my eyebrows. "When?"

"When he came to see Jo." Right, I forgot, he told me, he'd talk to her but I really didn't think, he would do it, especially before the wedding.

Then we walked to the ward, she was in and saw Kai coming out. "Harper, you're here." He said with the baby voice and kissed me. "So, you talk to Jo?" I asked, he nodded. "Yes and it went pretty well."

"Oh, really?" I asked, rising my eyebrow "and when you say it went really good, you mean-"

"Like really good, she even let me walk her down the aisle."

"Really?" I asked. He rose an eyebrow. "You know, you look shocked."

"That's because I am, I mean.... It's nothing, I'm just happy everything's good between you two." Kai smiled and hugged me. "So, did you spent this time with your little sis or did you get kidnapped and escaped without my help?" He teased. "Oh, very funny, hilarious, really." I replied and pulled away from the hug.

"Alaric Saltzman, you are...." Suddenly Jo stopped talking. "Jo?" Alaric asked, looking confused, then she started bleeding and suddenly someone appeared behind her, holding the knife in Jo's stomach.

Jo fell on the ground and everyone else started screaming in pain except for Kai who kneel down next to me. "Harper?"

The guy started looking at Kai who sat beside me. "Jo was first, you're next, I'm gonna find a way to kill you without causing the death of whole gemini coven." He finished and disappeared.

Once that guy was gone, everyone stopped screaming. "You okay?" Kai asked me. I slowly nodded. "I'm fine" And saw Damon who was sitting beside unconscious Elena.

"She won't wake up." He said, looking at his brother. "Just get her to the hospital, now." Stefan replied. "I need to find El." I told Kai, he nodded. "Let's find her."

"I'm right here." She replied and I looked at her, she was standing with Blake and Mike. "You okay?" I asked and hugged her. "I'm fine, sis." She replied. "What the hell was that?" Blake asked Kai. He narrowed his eyes. "How the hell am I supposed to know?"

"I mean he told you something, what was it?" Mike asked now. "He's from gemini coven." Kai replied and I looked at him. "Just because he didn't wanna kill the whole coven?" He shook his head. "That and he used invisibility spell."

"Do you know him?" I asked, rising my eyebrows. "No Harper, I don't, I can't know every member of gemini coven." He replied in louder voice. I could tell, he was angry.

"I'm sorry, it's just.... I just made everything right with Jo and now she's....."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's normal to be angry in this situation, Kai." Then Stefan and Caroline joined us. "Elena's not waking up."

"What's wrong with her?" I asked and they shook their head. "We don't know, doctors are saying everything's fine medically."

"Then it must be a spell." Kai replied. "But why would he cast a spell on the person, he's never met?" Caroline asked. "I don't know, blondie, let's go to the hospital and find out."

It's been few weeks but we still don't know what spell Elena is under. I got back to college and am living with Kai. "What are you doing?" He asked while cooking.

"Daydreaming." I answered. "It that a thing?" Kai asked with a smile and kissed me. "Are you done cooking?" I asked, pulling away from the kiss.

"You realized that because of this delicious smell, right?" Kai asked, rising an eyebrow. I shook my head. "There's no delicious smell Kai, I was just watching you."

"You're a good actress, maybe you should get into acting career." Kai teased. "Oh maybe I will and then make out with variety of guys." I joked. "And then their blood will be on your hands." Kai replied. I smiled. "I'm being serious." My phone buzzed before I could answer. "Who is it?"

"It's Stefan, they found two dead bodies and they think heretics did it."

"They're scary, aren't they?" Kai asked, wrapping his hands around me from behind. "Nothing we haven't dealt with before." I replied and kissed his cheek. "I don't know, are all the villain girls so hot?" Kai asked and I looked at him. His face was brightened. "I love that look on your face." He replied.

"There's no look."

"Oh, but it is and it's called jealousy." Kai said with a baby voice. "You know, you keep doing that and I might just got interested in acting." I told Kai. He smiled and kissed me.

"Oh my god, I'm late for class." I said looking at the clock. "I'm sorry, I can't eat with you." I told Kai, making puppy eyes. "It's okay." He replied, I smiled at him and left.

After class, I got call from Caroline. "What's up, Care?" I asked through the phone. "Nothing if blowing heretics is not that important news to you."

"What?" I yelled and I could feel eyes on me. I lowered my voice. "You blew them?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes, so are you coming to Matt's graduation?, He's gonna be a deputy."

"So, they're all dead?" I asked quietly because I was walking in the streets. "Yes." Care answered. "And yes I'll be there for Matt's graduation, I don't have anything else to do anyway."

I went home. "Kai?" I asked. He came out from our room. "Yes?" He asked. "I'm going to Mystic Falls for Matt's graduation, wanna come?" He sighed in annoyingment. "I don't wanna see that human, thanks."

"Kai!" He rose an eyebrow. "What? Do you really want to spend your afternoon on his graduation or" Kai started pulling me to our room. "Right here with me." He finished and started kissing me.

"It's not just Matt, it's been few weeks, I want to see my sister." I replied. He sighed in defeat. "Fine."

"So, you're coming or...?" I asked, making puppy eyes so he would agree. Kai nodded. "I'm coming but not because you made that cute puppy eyes." I smiled and kissed him.