20

I walked inside the salvatore house and saw Elena, Damon, Bonnie and Mike discussing something. "You need to stop trying." I said suddenly and everyone turned around.

"What are you talking about Harper?" Elena asked. I walked closer to them. My eyes stopped at Mike. "What are you doing here?" "Trying to get our friends humanity back?!" He answered. I sighed. "Well, you need to stop, all of you."

"Nobody's asking you." Damon said from behind. I turned around. "Well, I'm not even trying to get their humanity back and Caroline threatened me today." Everyone was confused. "She threatened you?" Mike asked. I shook my head. "Not me but my sister, she's gonna kill her if she notices, one of you are trying to get her humanity back."

"Then, I guess , we have to stop, I mean we don't even have a clue what can cause their humanity to turn back." Mike said. "We can't just give up on them." Elena and Bonnie said at the same time.

"We won't," I replied. "We just wait until we have a great plan." Everyone nodded.

Then I got a phone call, I looked at ID and I couldn't believe my eyes. "Klaus" I said louder than I planned so everyone heard me. "What about him?" Damon asked. "He's calling me." I said and showed my phone to him. Then I answered. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, love." Klaus replied.
"What do you want, love?" I said last part ironically and heard his chuckle. "Well, what I want, is a word with your boyfriend."
I rose my eyebrows, how the hell Klaus knew Kai was my boyfriend. "And how do you-" I was cut off. "I don't have time sweetheart, I'm coming at salvatore's and I hope, that siphoner will be there." He hang up. "How the hell he knew about Kai and where i was?"

"He probably did a locater spell." Bonnie answered. "He's a vampire." I stated."He's Klaus Mikaelson." Damon started. "And her sister's a witch." Elena added. I nodded. "I'm gonna call Kai." I said but before I could get in another room to talk to him, Damon stopped me. "And, why are we helping Klaus?"

"You really want to see what'll happen if we don't?" I asked, rising my eyebrows. "I don't get what he needs Kai's help with, he's original, he can compel anyone he wants." Mike added. That's when idea popped up in my head. "Wait a minute." I said and everyone looked at me. "Originals can compel vampires right?" Damon nodded.

"Klaus compelled Stefan to turn off his humanity years ago but-"
"He can compel them to turn them back on." Bonnie finished for me. "Bingo." Damon added. I fastly got out from the room and called Kai. He answered. "Harper?"

"Are you free?" I asked. "Depends Who's asking?" He replied. "I do, because I need your help." He paused for a while then agreed to come here.

"Now all we have to do is wait for them to get here" I said as I walked back in. Once I finished the sentence, I fell on my knees and  immediately realized I was about to remember something, I was right.

"You know I need to go but I'll be back in a hour or two and I'll take you to my home." Kai said.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He smirked and kissed me before leaving.

"You okay?" Mike's voice snapped me out of memories. Once I realized where I was and what's going on, I nodded. "What the hell happened?" Damon asked. I turned to face him. "This is what happens when my memories come back, gradually." I replied.

"So what did you remember?" Mike asked. "I remembered-" I was cut off by Kai's voice. "Hello?" He yelled from outside, "Kai." I mumbled to myself. "Yum, cupcakes." He said smirking. I remembered every moment I spent with him, so once he came inside, I went running into his arms and wrapped my hands around his neck, burying my face there.