209. Ready for Adventure

Começar do início

"Yes..." Takeda replied, somewhat flushed, knowing why Suga was asking. Suga laughed to himself and headed up the stairs. He went into his and Daichi's room and headed straight to the closet. He searched the shelves for a few seconds before pulling out his and Daichi's duffle bags. He put them on the bed and stared at them for a moment before unzipping Daichi's and feeling a small smile creep across his face and his cheeks heat up a bit as he saw the picture Daichi took of the two of them by the lake where he had permanently marked him starting back at him. Suga picked the picture up from the bottom of the bag and sat down on the edge of the bed. He felt like that had happened years ago, even tho it had only been a few weeks before the beginning of the year. He felt something rub against his finger on the back of the picture. He flipped it over and found the paper from the first day of high school folded and taped to the back of the picture. He untaped it and held it for a moment before unfolding it and seeing where Daichi had written all over it.

He had circled Suga's name and written the date of the day they were paired underneath, along with some words that had been smudged over the years.
He felt teardrop travel down his cheek as he squinted to make out what he had written.
(Today, I met my Omega, Sugawara Kōshi. I hope that I do a good job at being his alpha because I would like to stay with him forever.)
Suga sniffled as he continued to read the rest of the things Daichi had written, the bottom of the paper covered in dates with the events they belonged to.
He had written the first time he had temporarily marked Suga, the first time Suga had gone into heat with him, the first "official" date they had, their first kiss, the first time Suga had said he loved him, the day he had permanently marked Suga, and the day they had moved into the packhouse.
Suga felt more tears make their way down his face. He hadn't known that Daichi had kept track of all of these things the whole time.

He wiped the tears from his eyes and took a breath before folding the paper back up and taping back to the picture, feeling like he had seen something he hadn't been meant to see. He placed the picture back into the bottom of the duffle bag and stood up from the bed. He sighed as he walked back to the closet to get some clothes. He grabbed an arm full of shirts on hangers from both his and Daichi's sides of the closet and put them on the bed. He let out a sigh as he began to take them. Off the hangers and folded them before placing them into their bags.

Daichi was sitting on the bus, going home after his extra-long day of training

Daichi was sitting on the bus, going home after his extra-long day of training. He was mindlessly scrolling through the pictures of the resort they were going to for their trip, looking at the different activities they could do while there. He came across a   Picture of a peak on the top of a hill overlooking the forest. His mind began to daydream about him and Suga stargazing up there, unaware of the lovestruck smile he had that grew bigger the longer he thought about it.  The bus came to a stop at the bus stop near the park by the packhouse, and he got off, shivering a bit from the air that had gotten oddly cold. He hadn't realized how late it truly was until he noticed that the moon was hanging high above him; he shoved his hands in his jacket pocket and made his way home.