"Y/N, are you okay? No injuries?" Cas asked you and glared at the two men in front of him.

You nodded your head and started looking around the kitchen for something more than a ladle so you could try and fight along side the guys. You turned your head to the side a little bit and was able to see and small silver object from the corner of your eye. You quietly put down the ladle and tip toed over to your kitchen cabinet, grabbed the handle of the angel blade and pulled as hard as you could without attracting too much attention to yourself.

It took you a few tugs, but you were finally able to get the blade out from the cabinet. You looked back to were the men were staring each other down and then back to the blade. You couldn't just run up there and stab the angels, the other one could just as easily stab you and kill you. For now, you just had to be patient.

You slid the angel blade up your sleeve and tip toed back to the position you were in before you went for the blade. Unfortunately, the floor creaked a little bit and one of the angels snapped his head towards you and started running at you while the other angel went for the guys. Cas lunged forward and grabbed the angel that was going towards them by the collar and yanked him towards the other three guys. He then ran right behind the angel that was going for you.

You waited till the angel was closer, and then shot the blade out of your sleeve and sent it flying into the angel's chest. Bull's eye. A bright white light flashed in front of you and you closed your eyes again, but this time, you felt two arms wrap around you and shielding you from the white light. You knew immediately that it was Cas and you hugged him back. A second white flash appeared and Cas still hugged you, protecting you from the blinding flash.

Afterwards, the rest of the guys came into the kitchen and checked everything out. You and Cas let go of each other and you hugged Bobby and Sam, and high fived Dean. You took a deep breathe and looked at the medium sized hole in your cabinet.

"Dean, you're fixing that," you say and giggle a little bit.

"Why me? Why not Cas? He's the man in this house," Dean replied.

"Because Cas doesn't know how to and he'd get confused."

Dean sighed in defeat. "Fine. You owe me pie though."

"Deal!" You say and laugh a little bit. Sam, Dean and Bobby then went I to their own conversation and left you and Cas alone. You turned towards him and smiled, placing one of your palms on his cheek.

"I need to talk to you, Y/N." Was all Cas said before he led you away from the rest of the guys and up the stairs and into your bedroom. Cas closed the door behind you both and grabbed your hands, making you sit down on the bed and he kneeling on the ground in front of you.

"I know you will be angry with me, but I must tell you this."

Flashback End

It had been three days since Castiel had come home and even though you were worried sick, you weren't going to call on him and you weren't going to go be the hopeless little girl that couldn't function without him.

You were in the living room watching your favorite movie of all time, but even that reminded you of Cas. You sighed and turned the TV off, placed your hands over your eyes and relaxed against the couch.

That's when you heard it, the sound of wings coming from behind you. You grabbed the angel blade you now kept tucked in your sleeve and turned around the angel with the blade pointing towards him.

Cas.

You lowered the blade and just looked at him. He looked the same as he was had, it his eyes were just so empty and they were red and puffy, just like yourself had been just hours ago.

You set the blade down on the coffee table and moved around the couch and towards him.

"Y/N, I know I could never expect you to forgive me, but please? I don't know what I'm doing with out you," Cas said with his voice wavering a little bit. He hung his head down low and looked at the ground. You looked at him.

You wanted to be with him, you really did, but what if he decides to do that again? You wouldn't take him back a second time and you think that he knows this.

Cas's shoulders shook a little bit and a single tear came down from his cheek and onto the floor. You took your palms and pressed them on both of his cheeks and raised his head up.

You kissed underneath his right eye and took another tear that was about to fall onto your lips. You looked into his eyes and smiled a little bit.

"This kind of love deserves at least a million tries, but let's just say that this is your millionth try, so don't blow it," you said and smiled gently up at your angel.

"I believe I can make do with this try. But what does 'blow it's mean? Dean says it is a sexual reference."

You laughed and wrapped your arms around Cas's neck. He wanted to understand what it meant, but decided he should ask you later about it. He wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you, gently lifting you off the ground and spinning you around a little bit. You laughed even more and put both of your legs up.

When he was done spinning you, you reached your head up and pecked his lips lightly.

"I'm never saying goodbye to you ever again, Y/N."