We left those guys there and continued walking. We encountered no one else.

We soon come see the rest of my team members walking towards us from tbe opposite side indicating this entire floor is checked.

"Clear boss", One of them nods.

"This side is clear too", I nod.

"We didn't encounter anyone surprisingly", Another one frowned.

"I had thought so. This floor is probably assigned to the guys who are the heads of this place and seeing that they're all in Italy right now everything is vacant. No worker must be allowed here", I said assuming.

They nod in agreement.

Suddenly I hear a gunshot. We guys got alert immediately looking at each other. The gunshot was heard from downstairs.

All our men had silencers so this is definitely an Italian member.

"Go!", I said quickly and we rush down.

We kept an eye on everything as we went down. More gunshots were heard and it was clear that the Italians were aware of the attack.

We reached the ground floor and I saw some serious firing going on. From one side my gang members were shooting and from the other side some Italian mafia's men were firing.

Hearing these shots more of my men came to this place and we had covered this floor from all sides.

Me from the staircase that leads upstairs. Owen's gang that just arrived from the back entrance of this building.

(A/N: There are more than one building in this base. It's a huge estate)

Landon and his team who had already been firing at them from the entrance had covered that area.

These guys were stuck. There was no point of shooting, but we let them have their fun till they run out of bullets.

"Let them run out of bullets", I spoke in my ear piece.

So my men didn't stop the firing till those guys did. And soon enough they had to stop. That time even my men ceased firing.

Those guys came out of hiding and I saw there were ten of them. All ready to escape.

Three of them ran towards the back entrance. Three went towards the main entrance and the remaining four ran towards my side to escape.

Such idiots I tell you. Don't know when to surrender.

They were obviously caught. My team caught those five easily and they all were pulled towards the middle of the floor.

"Leave one", I merely said.

Owen grabbed one guy and pulled him away from the rest. My men nodded and together they started shooting at those guys killing them instantly.

"Hmm good job everyone", I smirked.

My men grin back wickedly and nodded.

That guy under Owen's grip was cussing and yelling in anger, but I paid no attention to him.

"Owen and Landon take some guys with you and do a complete thorough check of this entire base. I want full sweep. The other buildings as well. Take everyone if you need. Just be sure no one is left", I said seriously.

Those two nod and Owen gives the thrashing guy to Eric who punched him on the face because of his constant yelling.

Almost everyone went with those two as it was indeed a huge base and it's gonna take more than just a handful of men to sweep the area.