"Does Akutagawa have any new missions-" I started but stopped Mori-san sighed, already expecting my question.

"He's been assigned to bring in a weretiger." Mori-san said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Weretiger?" I asked as Mori-san nodded before pulling out a folder.

I opened it, scanning through the details as I raised an eyebrow.

"So what capture this weretiger and that's it?" I asked as Mori-san nodded.

I scoffed as I slid the folder back to Mori-san.

"Great, I'll be back as soon as I finish this mission." I said as I turned on my heel and walked out his office, heading down to the training rooms.

---

"I can't believe he just stole my mission, just like that. Like, seriously, what is wrong with him?" I asked as Higuchi leapt forward again, kicking to my head.

I easily blocked, feeling half-bored as Higuchi continued trying to attack.

"You do realise you've stolen plenty of Akutagawa-senpai's missions?" Higuchi asked, throwing a punch as I blocked easily.

"Yeah well that really doesn't matter." I said as Higuchi rolled her eyes.

"Are you even trying?" She asked as I grinned at her.

"Nope." I said, pooping the 'p' sound at the end making Higuchi roll her eyes again.

"Also, you know you don't have to call Akutagawa 'Akutagawa-senpai', right?" I asked as Higuchi shook her head.

"He's my senpai, so I should use the honorific." Higuchi said, this time making me I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, totally, not because you're completely head over heels for him." I said sarcastically, making Higuchi falter for a second.

I took that as my chance, grabbing her wrist and forcing her down to her knees, swinging around her to place her wrist pinned behind her back.

I leaned down as Higuchi blinked for a few seconds, still dumbstruck as I smirked.

"I win." I said with a gleeful smile as I got off Higuchi.

"What- what are you talking about?" Higuchi asked as I laughed at her red face.

"But honestly, it would've been much more enjoyable if it was Tachihara or someone. What the hell do you see in Akutagawa that's so great?" I asked as Higuchi sputtered, not knowing what to say.

"Oh don't worry, basically everyone in the Mafia knows by now." I said making Higuchi frown for a second before exclaiming in shock.

"Wait, what?" Higuchi asked as I chuckled and walked out of the training room, grabbing my coat and throwing it over my shoulders.

Higuchi was hurrying after me, probably wanting to ask more questions but I called out to her over my shoulder.

"Don't you have a mission complete?" I asked as Higuchi blinked before looking at the watch on her wrist, cursing out loud as she ran off.

I chuckled as I searched for a certain person.

"Oi! Nii-chan!" I called out as I saw the red-head mumble something about the nickname not being a good thing as he turned to face me.

"What do you want, y/n?" Chuuya asked as I grinned.

"Nothing in particular." I said as Chuuya rolled his eyes.

"When you say that, that usually means you want something." Chuuya stated as I grinned.

"You know me too well." I said as Chuuya just rolled his eyes, asking for what I wanted.

I pursed my lips together as I waited a little before saying, "Ineedyourmotorcylebecauseimsabotagingakutagawasmission."

Chuuya blinked slowly, processing my words as he narrowed his eyes at me and growled defensively.

"My motorbike?" Chuuya asked as I grinned.

"That's the one." I said as Chuuya glared at me for a few seconds.

"No." Chuuya said as I immediately pouted, eyes round and wide.

"Why not?" I asked as Chuuya scoffed as he flipped me off.

"She's completely new, I only took her out for one ride. And remember the last time you took my motorbike?" He asked as I winced internally.

"I crashed it once-" I started to say but Chuuya butt in.

"What about the mission in Kyoto?" Chuuya asked as I winced again, remembering the first time I had ever rode his bike. 

To put it nicely, it ended with a small fire.

Where many people had to evacuate buildings.

Maybe not a little fire but oh well.

"I promise not to destroy your precious baby again." I said as Chuuya scoffed, raising an eyebrow at me, arms crossed.

"And if you don't?" Chuuya asked as I thought for a second.

"I promise to buy you a new one, latest model or whatever you want and I won't complain." I said, raising my hand in emphasis of my promise as Chuuya glared at me for another few seconds before sighing.

"All right." Chuuya said as I perked up.

Fishing out the keys from his pockets, he tossed them towards me which I caught with ease.

"Yes! Thanks nii-chan!" I said as Chuuya scowled.

"I told you not to call me that!" Chuuya shouted with an annoyed look plastered on his face as I giggled.

"Sure sure!" I called back as Chuuya growled at me.

Chuuya wasn't actually my older brother but it pissed him off with me calling him that, so the nickname stuck. And well, he was like an older brother figure to me.

I ran off to the garage, running past all the other vehicles before stopping as I came across Chuuya's motorbike.

It was a new one considering I broke the last one.

It had a slick red paint job which I ran my gloved hands over, grinning to myself.

I hopped onto the seat, glad that I reached the foot pegs.

Growing up in a harsh environment left me malnourished and I didn't get to grow as tall.

So here I was, Port Mafia's shortest member. 

Yes, even shorter than Chuuya. 

Asshole.

I shook the thought aside as I turned the motors on, smiling at the roar of the engine.

I wolf whistled at the sound as the doors opened ahead, light filling the dark underground garage.

"Come on, let's get you out of here." I muttered as I revved the engines just for good measure before speeding off.

- - -

Another short A/N

Once again I apologise for the long wait for the second chapter and long updates but I'll try my best to update as much as I can!

Thanks for the support, votes and comments! :)