It was nice out I didn't realize how long I took until i saw 7 missed calls from cameron.

I called him back and he sounded so relieved to hear my voice.

"Britney don't ever do that ever again i was literally just about to call the police."

"Calm down it was only like 30 minutes."

We continued talking and were about to say our goodbyes since i was 2 minutes away from his house.

"Alright open your door I'll be there in about a minute-"

"Britney?"

"Britney whats wrong?!"

I didn't answer him because I was too shocked by the figure in front of me. I tried to speak but nothing would come out.

"Cat got your tongue?" the one and only leo said.

"That fucking asshole" I heard cameron through the phone.

I guess he ran out of his house and to where I was because at the corner of my eye i saw cameron running for his life.

"Get away from her!" I heard from behind leo.

"Oh don't worry I'm not gonna hurt her.. not yet."

And with that he walked away.

I ran to cameron and gave him the biggest hug I've ever given anyone.

"Thank you thank you thank you."

I whispered in his ear.

He chuckled then took my hand and we both walked back to his house.

Like always, Matt being Matt was running around the house like a crazy child with Taylor running after him and Shawn cleaning up the mess the guys made.

"Hey Shawn," I say giving him a hug.

"Hey Brit, long time no see" he says sarcastically.

I feel bad that he has to clean up for the boys so i shoo him out of the kitchen and tell him I'll clean the mess.

After i finished I walked to the living room and sit down next to Jack G on the couch.

"Where did cameron go?" i ask him.

He was so into the movie he was watching that he just pointed at the stairs without removing his eyes from the TV.

I say thank you and he just nods.

I walk upstairs but before I can knock on Cameron's door he opens it.

"What did you wanna talk to me about?" he says giving me a small smile.

"Oh yeah, so um yesterday when I got home my um.. dad? was there and.. he kinda told me that my brother and I are going to florida with him in a month."

"In a month?" his smile turning into a frown.

"But I refused to. i told him i didn't wanna move in with him because I'll never see him as a dad to me and I'm mad at my mom because she's on his side she can't just make me move in with him!" i yell tears rolling down my cheeks now.

"Shh.. don't worry babe as long as I'm here you'll be alright I promise. and maybe try talking to your mom, yeah? tell her you don't wanna move with him maybe it'll change her mind."

I look up at cameron and do something i wasn't planning on doing.

I lean in and kiss him, he seemed a bit confused but quickly kissed back. He grabbed my waist and I put my hands behind his neck, things started getting a little heated. Cameron pulled one of his hands down a little resting it on my bum. We both pulled away for a few seconds to catch our breath but quickly started making out again.

Now, both of Cameron's hands were on my bum. he gave my thighs a little squeeze signaling me to jump so i did. He carried me over to his bed and hovered on top of me.

Cameron started leaving sweet kisses all over my neck, he pulled my shirt up a bit and started leaving a trail of wet kisses.

Before we could continue, Matt, Taylor, Shawn, Jacks, Aaron and Carter came barging in.

"See I told you guys they were doing the dirty!" Matt said causing everyone to laugh.

I was so embarrassed that i hid my face in Cameron's chest, he laughed and rubbed my back.

"Can you guys leave now?" i heard cameron say and within seconds the room got quiet again which meant those idiots left.

I looked back up at cameron and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Hey Britney, can i ask you something?"

We were laying down on his bed and i was on Cameron's shoulder.

"Hmm?" was all i could say.

"I've been dying to ask you this and now that we've been spending so much time together i think it's the right time to ask you. But first i just want you to know that the day i first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one. I knew I had to find a way to make you mine. So Britney, will you be my girlfriend?"

-----------------------------------

ANOTHER UPDATE BECAUSE IM REALLY BORED AND I HAVE THE BEST READERS EVER I GOT 100+ READS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS WHICH IS AMAZING IM SO CLOSE TO 1M READS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @cash.dallass I FOLLOW BACK OKAY ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND ILL PROBABLY START UPDATING MONDAYS AND FRIDAYS!