Chapter 32 The End

Payton

Everyone has been acting really weird around me, everyone is busy all the time. I decided to go to my house, well I guess my parents house, I needed to think.

I got out the car usually I just sit on the front porch but something made we go inside, I've never wanted to before, it was so dusty I guess that is what happens after 11 years, I smiled at the memories of us running through the downstairs chasing each other. I spent time in each room, remembering the good and the bad but mostly the good, I pick up some of the picture frames and decide to take them with me.
I wish I knew what was going on at the pack house, it's making me really uneasy. Has something bad happened, are they getting rid of me, do they not want me?
I felt my phone vibrating and looked down to 30 missed calls and 40 texts from different people all asking where I was, if I was ok, I snorted now they know how I feel the last 2 weeks, I don't reply. I'm now out the back of the house, just staring into space.
"PAYTON. WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU HURT? YOUR SCARING US, Just answer us please" I was blasted through the mindlink
"I'm fine!" "We have been trying to get hold of you for hours, where are you?" "Busy" "what is going on with you?" "What is going on with me?, you have to be joking right? For weeks i have been ignored, I go out by myself to do something and you finally decide I'm worth the effort,thanks" I cut the link

Jason
Fuck fuck fuck, I pushed it to far, I knew he was getting upset about our behaviour I wanted this wedding to be perfect.
I went to track his phone and it was turned off, he won't answer the mind link anymore I ended up calling Matt and asking where he could be.

Payton
I slept in the back of my car, I couldn't bring myself to go home and I couldn't sleep in my parents house, I ended up walking into the woods around my family home for a couple of hours, I then went back to the car, and turned my phone on just as Matt phoned me
"You know you have made him really worried" "mmmmm" "just go home and go straight to your bedroom" "Why?" "Just do it Payton" then he hangs up, so much for my best friend, but I do as he said, I get to the pack house which is surprising quiet, too quiet, I walk through the house and upstairs no one, I see no one. I open the door to see a beautiful dark gray suit with a note on it and what looks like food hidden under a dish.

To my beautiful mate, my one of a kind soldier, my other half
Please make yourself beautiful, everything you need is in the bathroom, have some lunch, then please put on this suit, make sure your ready and waiting outside the pack house at 5pm
All my love Jason.

That's sweet, I walk into the bathroom and find a huge selection of bottles, shower gels, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and stuff for my hair. I go back and eat the food which is a simple panni with crisps and salad and my favourite chocolate chip muffin.
I finally had my shower and started to get ready whilst listening to some light rock music. At 5pm I heard a car pull up so I walked out the pack house locking the door and there was a lovely Matte black Bentley continental GTI, this is my favourite car, a chauffeur got out and escorted me to the door and then drove off, now I'm really confused.
I watched out the window as we got further away from the pack and closer to my house, then drove past it, after another 10 minutes we hit the familiar dirt track of my family home, the car finally stopped, the door opened and I got out, the chauffeur handed me another card.

Hi Sweetheart
Bet your really confused now, don't worry my love just follow the path.

I handed the card back and looked around for a path, rose petals and other flower petals leading the way making a path, it's very adorable and romantic. I had been following for awhile thinking that's a lot of petals, I feel bad for the flowers, I looked up and noticed we were getting close to the lake. The lake came into view and it was stunning, there were fairy lights hanging from trees and my mate standing there in his matching gray suit with his family and our close friends sitting down in white chairs with gray and dark blue ribbons on them.

My mouth hung open as Star and Rain came running towards me

My mouth hung open as Star and Rain came running towards me. Rain looked so grown up in his little suit and Star looked adorable in her dark blue dress, it finally dawned on me this was a wedding, but who's as the children started to pull me forward, music started to play and everyone turned to face me......oh.....oh fuck it's me....I'm getting married. I held Star and Rain's hand as they walked me down the isle to my very naughty Alpha mate.
He was watching me, with a massive smile, I mouthed your dead and he just laughed. Once I got to stand in front of him, "sorry Sweetheart for the secrets but I wanted it to be perfect" "it is" we turned to the register who would be performing the ceremony.

The End