Chapter 14

Jason
Sexual content
Wow what a punishment, those soldiers sure know how to give out punishments.
I feel so bad for Payton I didn't want to introduce him to everyone like this and to expose his hellhound it wasn't fair, I'm so angry at my pack members why would they think that was a fun thing to do, Rocky wanted to kill them all but was also very very proud of how Payton handled Davis, because of what has happened I don't know what went down at the barracks, it completely slipped his mind but I'm not surprised.
After the announcement and ceremony, people come up to me and Payton to congratulate us, it takes 45 minutes to get back into the office, I close the door "Finally"

I turn to Payton who was frowning "What's wrong babe?" He sighs as I wrap my arms round him "I've gone from my little squad of army friends to having 300 voices in my head in 2 weeks it's a bit overwhelming, I'm use to being alone, I was just getting use to having you, now I have like a small village to look after, I'm a little stressed" I rub his back which's gets a little moan out of him and wakes my little friend up, I stop rubbing his back and look into his eyes "I'm so sorry, it wasn't meant to happen like this I promise, but it's done now, do you mind telling me what happened at the barracks today?" He tilts his head "I'm going back, I've been cleared for active duty, we are on the first flight out Friday morning, I can't tell you were I'm going or how long I'm gonna be gone, I don't even know if I will have phone signal, basically we will be off the grid until the job is completed" we look at each other Rocky is whining in my head " mate can't leave us".
"Oh, I knew it was going to happen but still it's not what I want to hear, Rocky is already upset, it's gonna be hard on both of us, let's get out of here" I grab his hand and walk to his car "where do you want to go J?" "Let's just go back to yours order a take away, just want to spend time with you before you leave, I need to get my Payton fix for the next week" I smile at him but I can feel my heart breaking.
We order Pizza and have a couple of drinks whilst watching some crap comedy on TV. We finish our drinks. Payton is laying his head on my lap whilst I am running my hands up and down his arms giving him goosebumps. He then stands up and grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs opens a door and pulls me through, oh it's his bedroom.
Whilst I was distracted he kisses me and then pushes us so we fall onto the bed. We fight for dominance and go back and forth until Payton breaks the kiss to take his top off then rips my top off, he then starts to attack my nipples making me moan out and grab his hair tugging at it making him hiss. At some point whilst he was attacking my neck with kisses and making hickeys our jeans are removed and we are now left in just our boxers and his tags hanging round his neck. I push him off of me and straddle him and start kissing his neck focusing on his mark making him moan out "No fair J" I smirk into the kiss and kiss down his chest reaching his boxers, I look up into his beautiful eyes asking for permission, which he gives I then pull his boxers down biting his thighs leaving marks, he is panting and moaning "baby have you ever bottomed?" He nods "Yeah, it's just been awhile" I grab hold of his dick and lick from bottom to top, taking his tip in my mouth and swirling my tongue round his dick, sucking on him making him arch his back, I take more and more of him until he hits the back of my throat, he is nearly as big as me, so I know I can't fit him all in, I bob up and down on his dick, playing with his balls, he has his hands in my hair as he starts to thrust into my face, I can hear his moans which are getting louder as he gets closer to releasing, I then pop him out my mouth, as he releases a moan "Your such a fucking tease" I smirk at him "lube" "side draw" I take out the lube and condom. I pull down my boxers as he watches me, I then roll the condom on and then cover my fingers in lube, I push Payton back down onto the bed and spread his legs I slowly push one finger into his hole earning a moan after a few minutes I push my second finger in and start to scissor him as he starts to moan and pant "more J" I add a third finger in and after few minutes of thrusting "Fuck just there" I hit his prostate, I repeat this and have Payton a moaning mess, I pull out and then cover my dick in lube. "Are you ready baby?" He nods "yeah fuck me Alpha" I pull his legs up over my shoulders as I slowly slide into him, I bottom out and wait for him to tell me to move, after a few minutes "you can move" I slowly pull out and push back in and increase my speed, Payton's hands are fisting the bed sheets as I pound into him, I can feel the sweat down my back but Payton's is begging me to go harder and faster, each thrust is hitting his prostate "I'm close J" I grab his dick and run my finger over the tip as I give one big thrust and come in side him as I bit down on his mark as he shouts my name and comes over my hand and his chest. I slowly thrust in and out until we have come down from our high. I roll over next to him getting rid of the condom, still getting my breath back "Wow" "mmmmm" I get up and come back with some wash cloths. We clean each other up and then snuggle up together and fall asleep, Rocky is very happy that the mating process is now completed but I know he still wants to mate with Echo but save that for another day.