Chapter 11

Jason

Well the dinner did and didn't go to plan, at least he isn't going back once he finishes this tour but I pissed him off about the Luna stuff. Maybe I can get mum to explain what she does and how he can make it his own role.
I am so struggling with Rocky, he is constantly wanting to mark Payton, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold him off. The fact that he is laying on my lap is not helping the situation.
"Payton" he lifts his head off my lap and turns to me "Yeah" "I'm really struggling to control Rocky, can we like shift so they can meet?" "Yeah sure, do you wanna go to the cabin it's like a half hour drive?" I nod and he helps me off the sofa, he locks up and we head to his car, we don't say much in the car, I'm just trying to control Rocky, I basically jump out the car and start stripping before the car has even stopped.
I shift, my wolf is black with my front paws white so it looks like I stepped in white paint. Rocky is around 6foot high with gold coloured eyes.
"Wow you are beautiful Rocky" he starts purring as Payton rubs his fur, "Would you like to meet Echo?" Rocky nods. Payton strips off his clothes I look away, I want to see him naked but I want to wait until I mark him. I hear his bones cracking once the noise stops I turn to look at him, wow just wow he towers over me coming in at 7foot and his fur is black but has a blue tint to it, and his eyes are a stunning ocean blue, he smiles a wolfie smile, as we can't communicate yet, I definitely need to mark him.  Echo comes up to Rocky and nuzzles they are both purring next thing I know Echo has bolted and Rocky is chasing after him, they spend hours chasing each other round the place, they eventually collapsed at the lake and had a drink, we shifted back to our human forms. "They seemed to enjoy that" Payton just hummed he was laying down with his eyes closed "Echo has never got to play with anyone, so he was loving it, I'm glad he is happy" I laid next to him, I then turned on my side, I looked at his whole body, the moon light made him look like a god, the tattoos and muscles, I kissed him on the lips, he gasped as he didn't realise I was going to do that, I licked his lip asking for entrance which he gave, he pulled me closer, I was now on top of him using my arms either side of his head to keep me from crushing him, I then started to kiss down his neck and across his collarbone and then down his chest, he was breathing heavy and given out little moans
"Payton, can I mark you?" He opens his eyes and looks straight at me "Yes"
That was all it took for Rocky to take over, my eyes turning to gold, I kissed him passionately on the lips then started to suck on his neck until I found the perfect spot my canines scraped along his neck causing him to let out a moan, his hands were in my hair, I licked his neck then bit into him causing him to scream out which then turned to a moan as the pain turned to pleasure, I licked the blood off his neck. I kissed down his body sucking on his nipples "Fuck J" I gave him little hickeys around his thighs before taking his tip in my mouth and sucking slowly, I then took more of him in until he hit the back of my throat, bobbing on his dick I was looking at Payton as he opened his eyes and moaned "ahhhh, faster" that's what I did, faster then slower then faster, lick his slit then, licking all down his shaft, playing with his balls, he was getting close to cumming I could feel it, so I puffed out my cheeks and deep throated him "Fuckkkkkk" I hummed vibrating down his dick as he came down my throat, I carried on sucking until no more came out, I popped him out my mouth, Rocky let me take back control. He looked stunning with my mark on his neck a moon with a wolf outline in front of it with my initials under it.
"You look stunning" he opened his eyes and smiled at me "shall I return the favour?" "No baby, I got what I wanted tonight, your mine" I kissed his nose then his lips, we stayed laying on the ground for another 10 minutes "So we can mind link each other now, and Echo and Rocky can talk to each other" "that's going to be strange for me" I just hummed "I'm so knackered, let's head back to the car and get dressed" 45 minutes later we were back at Payton's house " Do you want to stay over as it's like 3am?" "I would love to but I have a meeting at 9, and if I stay here, I will not get out of your bed, babe" I kissed him on the lips and pushed him against the car, I broke the kiss and looked in his beautiful eyes "I'm busy the next couple of days, but I'm free Friday" "I can meet you after I have been to the barracks" "oh yes, let's hope they aren't sending you back" "look J, you know I have to go back, I still have a year left" I looked at the floor then back at him " I know" I kissed him again "night Payton, talk to you tomorrow" "night J"