Chapter 29

Payton
A week later

Jason was pacing back and forth in his office and kept going to say something then stopping. "Ok, your driving me insane, just spit it out" he stopped pacing turned to me and knelt in front of me "I'm stuck, the Alpha in me is telling me to do my job and kill Lucy but the mate side of me is saying she is your sister and I shouldn't, Alpha's shouldn't have this problem" he got up and turned to look out the window.
I walked up behind him and hugged him from behind "She is my sister, well step sister but that was over 10 years ago, we were never close and she abandoned me and left me to raise myself then came back to kidnap me or kill me, I have no family feelings for her, in all honesty I feel nothing for her, my Soldier instincts have basically said she is the enemy she tried to harm and kill therefore she needs to be taken down, I will stand behind you 100% but I would like to speak to her first." I said turning him around to face me " I want some honest answers from her" "ok fine".

Jason has been working with Cain and his Highland pack this last week to try and find out who is the traitor is but I'm coming up empty handed I have no idea who it could be, I think it's Paris or Davis because of what happened when they met me but Davis seems to get on really well with Me now, he has improved so much since the pack has taken on my training schedule and Jason has even mentioned that he had the potential to be lead warrior but unfortunately for him Ryder is the lead warrior of our pack but I have put it out to other packs that if they need a lead warrior to let us know and one pack in Scotland has said that they maybe interested and they will get back to us.
Davis walked in a couple of minutes later "Alpha" "Morning Davis, can you make sure that Lucy has had a shower and is in clean clothes, we will be down to see her in 2 hours but make sure she doesn't know" "Yes Alpha Jason" then he turned to me "Alpha Payton" and closed the door.
————————————————-
"Where are you taking me" Lucy screamed as she was escorted out the cell and down the hall, I couldn't see her but could hear her. She was then pushed into the room and the door was closed, she turned round and banged on the door screaming to let her out, she hadn't noticed us leaning against the opposite wall.
"I would have thought after a week of screaming you would know they don't answer you" I said matter of factly, this made her snap her head round "Payton?" I didn't say anything "when am I getting out of here?" This made Jason snort and she turned her head to him "you tried to kill your brother, you killed your parents, you killed Payton's twin and then tried to start a war and Kidnap my mate, you AREN'T getting out of here" he shouted by the end and she backed up, you could definitely tell she was scared "please Payton" she whispered looking at me, I rolled my eyes and walked to the table pulled out a chair and asked her to sit but went back to the wall. "As Jason said not going to happen, your not my family, you murdered my family and then tried to destroy my second family, what I want to know is why?" She just looked at her hands "I SAID WHY?" Slamming my hands on the table in front of her making her jump " I'm sorry, please don't hurt me" I laughed "do you want to know what my job is?" She looked up at that "I'm in the army I'm a Lt in the SAS, I take down the bad guys and unfortunately you are the bad guy" she started to cry "so I will ask you again why did you kill my family?"
I could see Jason in the corner of my eye just watching "I was jealous, your dad took my mum away from me and then she had her 2 precious boys and that's all she talked about"
"God, your so selfish, she loved you, when you left for uni at 18 and then refused to come home,she would cry herself to sleep, when she left a voice message on your phone or sent you a birthday card she would always whisper maybe this time she will reply.....but you never did. You were her baby girl. Don't you remember Alex would follow you round like a lost puppy, he wanted to see what his big sister was up to, but you would alway push him away and in the end he stopped trying to be around you. You lost out by being that way." I shrugged my shoulders, Jason stepped forward
"How did you get involved with the hunters?" he growled at her, she took a big gulp of air " I'm not sure to be honest, Alec oh god my husband is dead" she started crying into her hands after a couple of minutes Jason got bored "Yeah we get it he is dead finish what you were saying" "He was interested in hunting and went most weekends he then got involved with a website and would go away for weekends at a time, I then over heard him saying something about werewolves being real and they had caught some, this went on for a few years testing on them and abusing them, at some point the wives got involved as well, they are abominations it seemed like the right thing to do, rid the world of them" Jason growled you could feel the anger rolling off him and me, Lucy whimpered in fear "WE have never done ANYTHING, to the human population, you are the ones killing people, we just want to live our lives and you make it impossible" no one said anything all you could hear is Lucy's sniffles. "Why go after Payton?" I stepped in before she could speak "how did you know about me?" "Oh mum told me" I was confused "how you had lost contact with us by the time we shifted" "she told me that you guys were special and that you had a creature living in you that would be released when you were older I think you were 5 or 6 at the time" I shook my head "I'm speechless, I don't know what to say to you, you are heartless" I turned away from her I couldn't look at her, Jason put his hand on my shoulder "who told you he was a hellhound?" "Oh some blonde girl, said she wanted you out the way because he got what she wanted, I didn't know it was you to start with Payton, she just said that you were a Hellhound and then the hunters went crazy about you saying they could train you to obey" I snorted "yeah they are gonna train a Hellhound" "Do you know if the blonde was a werewolf?"  "Ummm I think she said something about lying to her pack or was it mate, so I guess she was"
I mindlinked Jason "I still have a horrible feeling that it's Paris, she is blonde and I embarrassed her, Davis and her friends" "I just thought the same thing"
"Did you meet her?" "No not in person, I heard her and saw her walking away" at that point I mind linked everyone "all blonde females please report to the training grounds now and face the woods so your back is to the pack house, thanks"
20 minutes later
Lucy was in chains and surrounded by Ryder, Matt,me and Jason as we walked to the training grounds where 20 blonde women stood in a line.
"We are going to walk passed you, do not turn around" Jason said they all answered yes Alpha.