Chapter Fifteen.

Beginne am Anfang

He looks incredible.

Harry's eyes are on me too, shamelessly roaming over my body and taking in my costume. My cheeks are probably as pink as my hair.

Zayn suddenly comes into the picture, wearing his white vet coat with a stethoscope around his neck, a dress shirt and dress pants underneath. The pocket of his coat has 'Dr. Doolittle' stitched in red, making me laugh.

A shit-eating grin rests on Zayn's face as I approach the two of them. "What the hell is this?" I ask. "I thought you were my costume partner."

I can feel Harry's glare on my face as I stay focused on Zayn, watching as he just casually shrugs. "I was going to be your partner until this fucker–" he elbows Harry, "–threw a fit over the fact that you and I were going to match."

"I didn't throw a fuckin' fit," Harry snaps, crossing his arms over his chest.

Zayn just scoffs. "I'm sorry, I didn't know ripping the costume from out of my hands and grumbling about how fucking annoying it is how friendly Indy and I are doesn't constitute as throwing a fit. Never mind the fucking punch you threw to my shoulder."

I curl my lips into my mouth in an attempt to not laugh at the call-out. Harry can't even look me in the eyes. 

I coo out, reaching forward to pinch Harry's cheek between my finger and thumb, "Aw, Harry, if you wanted to be all matchy-matchy with me you should have just asked." His face flushes at my words before he swats my hand away, glaring at me.

This is so amusing to me, watching Harry become flustered. I don't mind matching with either one of them, but it's funny the lengths he went to to do just that. Considering the fact that he hates all holidays, I really wasn't expecting to see him dressed up at all let alone wear what was Zayn's costume, something that went all out.

"Don't tempt me into controlling our fuckin' sharks and making them swallow you whole," Harry bites back.

"Don't be mean to me. You do know that we're married and have a daughter named Guppy, right?"

I can't even say our 'daughter's' name without cracking a smile, while Harry gives me a look of disbelief. "You're shittin' me."

My smile only widens. "Nope, we've got ourselves a cute little five-year-old. One that cracks Ministry jokes while causing a tsunami in the ocean at our beachside house when she doesn't get her way."

Zayn laughs at my words, earning another glare from Harry but Zayn only rolls his eyes at him before coming to stand beside me and throw his arm over my shoulder. He pulls me into his side and Harry shoots daggers at Zayn's arm so I decide to play with him, it's just too fun.

I wrap my own arm around Zayn's waist and look up at him, flashing him a wide grin. Zayn reads into what I'm doing, amusement flickering through his eyes before he breaks eye contact with me. "Quit glaring, Harry, before you burn a hole through us."

I hold back my laugh as I hear Harry grunt in annoyance. I know Harry's attracted to me. I never denied I was too but watching his jealousy come out to play is just too damn entertaining.

Zayn begins to steer the two of us away from Harry and I can't help but to glance back at him, seeing him looking at us with narrowed eyes and a frown on his lips. He can't really be upset with Zayn and I's friendship, he can hardly even admit that he tolerates me.

"I'll see you later?" I question Harry and his eyes flicker up to my face as if he wasn't expecting me to talk to him. He just gives me a curt nod, mumbling a short "yeah" before he turns around and walks away, leaving the two of us alone.