003.

AURORA WOKE UP ON YELLING DOWNSTAIRS. SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT WOULD UPSET CHRIS LIKE THAT. well beside her sudden appearance. she got up and opened her door quietly. she heard Chris and Kate arguing and victoria no where to be seen.

"THAT DOES NOT EXPLAIN WHAT SHE SAID IN HER SLEEP!" Chris told his sister angrily.

"YEA WELL ASK HER NOT ME!" Kate yelled back and Aurora was terrified. she knew he heard her mumbling in her sleep but she had no idea what she said. or at least she tried to block away the memories.

she tried as hard as she could to ignore the yelling and washed her face then got dressed. it was comfortable clothes she was not going anywhere special.

she was going to visit the one friend she had left. the one Kate had no idea is still alive so he is not dead.

Aurora walked downstairs ready to open the door when Chris stopped her. he put his hands on the door and she frowned looking at him.

"what? Canʼt I go see a friend." Aurora replied sarcastically. she had to admit though. she always let her anger took control around him. since Chris was the only one who never used violence with her. maybe he yelled but never hit her.

"we did not have a talk on what you said." Chris told her and she raised her eyebrows at him.

"what do you want me to tell you so I could leave?I donʼt even know what I said. " Aurora told him annoyed.

"what did you mean with what you said in your sleep Aurora.you said something about me finding you. someone was scaring you. what did that mean?!" Chris told her sternly but something was in his eyes. she did not know what it was but it made her want to hug him. she wanted to cry in his hands like she did when she was young.

"then think of it as one of the million times I needed you, and you never came." Aurora told him and he stood there stunned. he had no idea how many times she really needed him. Chris knew he was the one to blame. He was the one who let Gerard take her.

but how could not he agree? Elizabeth Argent offered training her. the Elizabeth Argent was a great well known hunter. yet Aurora was not like her. maybe she was a skilled hunter that no one would hear her entering a room. she was as quiet as the things she hunt.

yet Aurora was broken. not just for her childhood taken away, being sent away by her own parents,not even Taliaʼs death. it was something more.something her father never knew about. he kept wondering if he will ever get the answer he wants. even if her did.

will it make the guilt less? will he ever be able to have a relationship with his eldest daughter? Chris was pulled out of his thoughts by Kate.

"she did not tell you anything. it was probably just a nightmare." Kate told him wanting to play it off.

"no, whatever you think you are doing. MY DAUGHTER went through something that I had no idea about!" Chris told her angrily.

"why do you keep saying your daughter! last time you ever talked to her she was thirteen Chris." Kate told him annoyed.

Chris just looked at her and she saw it. The guilt in his eyes was eating him from the inside. He hated how Kate was right. how he never thought about keeping Aurora even after she kept sobbing in front of him that she wanted to stay with him. that Gerard was scary.

Chris wished time would go back and he would not let them take her. maybe she would not be that traumatized. Maybe she would not be an unsolved puzzle that he never tried to understand.

===============

Aurora drove her car and stopped infront of a restaurant to get some breakfast. she did not want to stay at the house any longer. seeing them brought memories she did not want. Aurora had no idea that Chris was guilty. she thought he did not care.