Chapter 37

Sabrina's POV
The morning finally came where I was gonna be able to train at uncle Seth's school, I was nervous but mostly excited that I can finally do what I've always wanted to do, wrestle. I hope I'm gonna be good. As I was putting on my shoes, my parents came over along with my baby brothers holding cards, "Do well today sis." They said handing me the cards and hugging me. "Thank you boys, you guys are so sweet." I looked over at my parents who both had some tears threatening to fall, "Guys don't cry or else I'm going to cry, now we gotta get going." As I walked out and got into the car my parents put on Paramore which brought a smile to my face. Once we arrived to his school I felt so overcome with happiness. I waved goodbye to my parents and took a deep breath and before I even made it inside I heard my voice being called, "Sabrina!" I turned around and saw Alex with uncle Dean and uncle Seth, I ran up to hug them and kiss Alex. "Are you excited to start today?" Uncle Seth asks me while wrapping his arm around uncle dean's waist, I always thought they were adorable "Yeah, but mostly nervous." I responded while walking inside the door, looking around at all the kids that trained here longer than me made me even more nervous. "Alright! Everyone come gather around, we have some new trainees with us." Uncle dean called out and everyone came over, I was so nervous I hope the kids like me. "This is our niece Sabrina she is Sasha banks and Bayley's daughter, and our son Alex they will be joining us this year." They announced as the students clapped. We started preparing and I looked over to see John, I was scared, "oh hi Sabrina." I backed away and my breath stared to fasten, "hey look I'm sorry about beating you with the belt, it wasn't right and I'm sorry." I couldn't respond and I was just panicked, "Hey, he bothering you babe?" Alex asked from behind me, I nodded and turned my back towards John so Alex wrapped me up in his arms. John rolled his eyes and walked away. "Alright everyone today we're going to work on rolls and different pinning combination. I ran up so that way I was first, I put my arm up so that way I had defense and rolled, they people were clapping when I finished. Everyone was really sweet and supportive.

John's POV
Seeing Sabrina smile and laugh, that made my heart flutter I know she's dating Alex ambrose but c'mon, she would be so much happier with me and we would make a way cuter couple. I know I scared her by beating her with a belt I just lost my mind and went crazy because I knew I was losing her.

"Alright everyone I know this was short practice but tonight I want you guys to go home tonight and come up with different character and promo ideas for tomorrow, so practice with your parents especially you Alex. Thank each and every one of you for coming today."

As I saw her walk over to her bags I knew this was the perfect time to talk to her. "Sabrina look I'm sorry please just forgive me." I grabbed her hand and rubbed my thumb over her fingers.

"Get away from my girlfriend." Alex threatened me again, "You think I'm scared of you, your still a little kid like you were back then, my dad says your parents don't even love you." 

Sabrina's POV
Alex, I saw his face just look in shock, he had that look on his face that he was about to beat him so I held him back. "Alex c'mon he's not worth it, let's just go home." As I was walking Alex toward the locker room, I felt John slap my butt. Alex just exploded he pushed past me and beat up John, I called for uncle Dean and uncle Seth as soon as they found us they pulled Alex off of John and the student pull John away toward the locker room. Alex finally calmed down, uncle Dean and uncle Seth gave him an angry look, "Alex that is not okay, you should know better than that I know you love Sabrina but that was unnecessary and uncalled for." I saw that my moms car was waiting in the front for me. I kissed Alex goodbye and grabbed my bag. I'm hoping he won't be in too much trouble, "Sabrina I have a surprise for you." My mom said kissing me on the top of my head. "What is it mom?" I asked genuinely excited, "so tomorrow we will be at the Spider-Man:no way home movie premiere and we get to walk the red carpet before we watch the movie." I was so excited, I've only ever been on the blue carpet for smackdowns premiere, but this was gonna be the boys' very first red carpet.

I was so excited for tomorrow!