Chapter 45

Sasha's POV
Tomorrow I'm finally gonna be able to record my rap album, I honestly cannot believe I get to have my own rap album. Snoop has been helping me with the writing and the rhythm that I'm gonna use for the album. I haven't told Bayley, Sabrina, or the boys yet and I can't wait to see their reaction. I see Bayley walk out of our bathroom with no pants on but she does have a thong on. "Well Goodmorning hottie." I said grabbing her face and kissing her. "Why are you so happy today?" She asks me looking suspicious. "I'll tell you when the kids get down. But before they do please put some pants on." I tossed some leggings at her and she groaned while putting the pants on. "Sasha, why am I the only one that ever wants to have sex anymore, am I not pleasing you anymore? Am I too old for you?" She asks with the tears forming in her eyes, I grabbed her face to kiss her. "No, never ever think that ever again. I'm just scared that if we do, we could have another baby and I... I don't want another kid." I said seeing Bayley's face upset and covered in tears, "Y-y-you don't want anymore kids?" She said looking at me with tears slipping down her face, I grabbed her face and rubbed my fingers on her cheeks and lips. "It's okay baby, I'm sorry but I think we have enough kids, I'll think about it more in the future." A small smile appeared on her face.

Becky's POV
Tonight is a big night, it's elimination chamber, and we're headed to Saudi Arabia. I am super excited that I get to see my love compete and the fact that I am facing the woman I use to look up to Lita, it's incredible. Our baby is gonna watch this and know that anything is possible. Ashley comes out into the living room wearing her unicorn onesie I got her for Christmas, "Hey babe, you look so adorable in your onesie." I grabbed Ashley's hand kissing the front and back of it, she's the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I love her so much, "Thank you so much baby." She kissed my lips rubbing my cheek, "I was thinking, Ashley, what if we...we...had another kid."  She stayed silent for quite some time. "You know what, never mind. Just forget I said anything." I walked back into the bedroom, I can't believe Ashley doesn't want to have anymore kids.

Charlotte's POV
Your so stupid Ashley! Why would you do that, you knew she wanted to have another kid. But you just had to spoil her dreams didn't you. I walk into my baby boys bedroom and I picked him up swaying him, "I can't believe what I did buddy, I crushed your dad's dreams of having another one of you. I hope he knows that I love him more to pieces."
I kissed the top of my baby's head, "I love you Buddy."

Becky's POV
She's such a great mother, I know she may not want to have another kid but she needs to see how amazing and sweet she is as a mother. I was peeking through the door seeing her and Ethan together makes me just so happy, she just needs to see how good of a mother she is.