Chapter 36

"Wow!" Alex said out loud which caused me to smile. "I loved it." I said quietly, "Um Sabrina, I have wanted to ask you this for a while, w-will you be my g-girlfriend?" I could tell he was nervous because he was stuttering a lot, "yes. I'd love to." I say as we kissed again, after a few minutes I hear clapping I turn around to see my parents and Alex's parents. "That's my boy!" Uncle Dean said smiling big. "Well Bayley, looks like our little girl is all grown up now." Mom says with tears welling up in her eyes while dad hugs her but then shakes hands with Alex. "Take care of her for us Alex." I smiled as he grabbed my hand and spun me around, "Sabrina please don't go back to John." Alex begged me as he kissed my head, "I won't."

Throughout this week Alex has made me super happy, but my dad said today we have to go to my mom's photo shoot, which I was really excited to see. I really wanted to be like my mom because she always talked about how she has the greatest fans. Maybe I could do what she does. My brothers start cheering as I pick them up and hug them, "Go mommy!"

 My brothers start cheering as I pick them up and hug them, "Go mommy!"

The photos looked great

The photos looked great. Alex put his arm around my waist and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I want to be like my mom. My dad picks me up and places me down on one of the rocks, "Sweetie your mommy looks great doesn't she." My dad said hugging me, I nod and drift off thinking about my future, but then I was interrupted by my dad's voice, "You okay sweetie?" "Yeah I'm fine dad, just thinking about my future when I'm older and on my own." Dad hugs me and kisses me on my head, "I wanna be like mom and inspire others, but I'm scared that I won't be able to fill her shoes as well as she does." I say, dad looks at me and smiles, "Baby of-course you'll be great at it, mom and I are so proud of you already."

Bayley's POV
I start tearing up knowing that my kids are growing up so fast, my baby girl is in middle school and dating someone, my boys are in elementary school. My wife is on top of the world, life is so amazing. I see the camera man start packing up and Sasha coming over, "Hey babe, you guys done?"  I ask kissing her and wrapping my arm around her body, "Yeah are we ready to head out to eat guys?" She asks as my kids nod, "Hold up I might have not brought our car." I say smiling until a limo pulls up, the kids hop in and eat the snacks that are in the limo. "Guys, don't spoil your dinner." I say laughing at them shoving the candy in their mouths and then stair at me while taking it out of their mouths, I had to take a pic.

As we arrive at the restaurant there were a bunch of people videoing and filming me and Sasha getting out of the car which is normal for us but the for the kids this was all new, "Mommy why are people taking pictures of you and daddy?" Nicky asks, "Guys you know me and mommy are wrestlers and we have fans, which also includes the stalkers that's just our life and we have to deal with it." The kids nod and Sabrina looked fascinated at everything, "Well Sabrina, still wanna be like mommy?" I asked as she smiled and nodded, "Well me and your mom already signed you up for Seth's wrestling school and you'll start next week." As soon as I finished speaking she started jumping up and down out excitement. "I can't wait, I promise I'll make you, uncle Seth, mom, and great grandma proud."