💝Chapter Four💝

Bayley's POV
Today I have a survivor series meet & greet. As much as I love my fans but I love my girlie Sasha much much more. I was talking with a fan but then I see Sasha come up to the meet & greet table and gives me a big kiss. Legit the entire place started cheering, recording, whistling, and shouting Baysha. It was crazy. Then she just walked away. A fan came up to the table, "Hi, what's your name?" I ask the fan, "Hi my name is Jonathan, I'm a big fan, so I have a question, when are you gonna propose to Sasha?" The fan asked, I actually had a ring in my bag for a while now. "Well, Jonathan I actually have a ring in my bag but I'm not sure when, but I hope soon."  I told the fan and he started jumping up and down. "I'm so excited for you guys." He replied as he walked away. Maybe I should do it tonight during raw but then again we haven't really been dating that long so it would be kind of stupid.

Sasha's POV
I have this huge match tonight against Charlotte Flair in the first ever women's hell in a cell match, I'm nervous as hell. But the one thing that makes me stop worrying is Bayley, I love her so much and this is really the happiest I've been, and I'm also making history, this was more than I've ever dreamed of. Oh god I have to tell Bayley! As I head back to the hotel I see that she is already in there sleeping. I smile and kiss her lips to wake her up. "Oh hey baby, how was the meet and greet?" I ask. "Oh it was great, how was your day?" She asks. "Pretty good but I'm really nervous for today." I replied "Don't worry baby your gonna crush it and remember no matter if you win or lose I'm still going to be proud of you." She says. I really hope that I make her, my family, and all of my fans around the world proud tonight. This is making history!

I ended up losing my championship but at the end of the day it doesn't matter if you win or lose, good guy or bad guy, the most important thing is that your inspiring someone out there and achieving history. Hell I didn't care if I had a zero to 6 score of wrestle mania losses, but my next goal is to main event a wrestlemania. Pam was there with me through it all, I really am the luckiest person in the world.