Chapter 2

Bayley's POV
I am shocked after what happened last night realizing that I'm still in her bed. I mean I just had sex with my crush. What the hell is this a dream? Suddenly I hear moving in the bed and I notice my arms are wrapped around her. I quickly move her over but then I her groan my name "Bayley" She groans "Yes Sasha?" I ask "Did you enjoy last night?" She asks and me being me I'm a chicken so I just spit everything out, "I loved that it was amazing your so beautiful!" I yell as she smiles at me. "Can we tell Becky and Charlotte?" I ask and grab her hands "Bayley I don't know I mean what if they find it weird and stop wanting to be our friends." She says and I quickly kiss her to make her stop worrying "It's okay, they are true friends so they will support us." I say as we quickly kiss but then I go to pick up my phone and she slaps me on the butt. "HEY!" I say "WHOOPS😏" she replies. As I realize that it's time for breakfast I see Sasha's phone go off and I look over and what do I see? Seth Frickin Rollins saying, "Hey babe I heard you were still playing Bayley's little lover character how about you dumb that big baby and be with someone who can actually pleasure you, a real man? You seemed to enjoy me yesterday in the park let's do it again in the bedroom."