Chapter Six

Bayley's POV
Today me and Sasha decided that neither of us wanna go through pregnancy so we are at this Adoption Center, and I'm really nervous I hope I'd we get a kid, that they like us. As we were walking down the hall I see a little girl with posters of me and Sasha in her adoption room and is wearing my shirt, I softly grab Sasha's arm and bring her over to that little girl, we walk in and see her watching one of our tag team matches. I softly tap her on the shoulder and as soon as she turns around she freaks out, "You guys are my favorite wresslers." She says as she runs up and hugs us, but it's like she's glued to me. "I see you two found Sabrina." Alesia says as she walks in and sees us, "Oh my god, she's adorable, please let us adopt her." Sasha says and I smile and nod. "Alright you all stay her, I'll get the paperwork." Alesia says as I look over at her and Bayley playing, I smile as I sneak a picture and post it on our Instagram saying, "Baysha fans, wwe universe please welcome the newest member to mine and Bayley's family, our daughter Sabrina." I typed

"Now Sabrina we have to drive to the arena for tonight's raw, do you wanna play games on my phone or do you wanna color?" I ask her and she picks out her coloring book and says, "Color

"Now Sabrina we have to drive to the arena for tonight's raw, do you wanna play games on my phone or do you wanna color?" I ask her and she picks out her coloring book and says, "Color." She says and I nod. I look over at Sasha and she looks so happy to become a parent. I spotted the arena and Sabrina smiles as I help her out of the car and she replied, "Thank you daddy." I felt my heart beat I never been called mommy or daddy but whatever she wants to call me I'll love it. "Come on girls." Sasha says opening the trunk for our suitcases. "Coming mommy, come on daddy let's go." She says as she grabs my hand and I wheel the suitcase inside the arena and as soon as everyone sees Sabrina they all freak out, even Becky got a picture. I could tell Sabrina was happy, she loved legit everyone. As she saw the ring she freaked out. She ran into the ring and shouted, "Daddy! Come on." She yelled as I ran into the ring smiling. And we wrestled each other.

Sasha's POV
"Get daddy! Beat up Daddy!" I cheered Sabrina on and I saw all the superstars running down cheering Sabrina on, she was such a blessing to us. Suddenly I see Sabrina pinning Bayley and the ref and superstars count, and, "Here is your winner by pin fall, Sabrina Banks!" They announce and I grab her hand the superstars are all shouting and cheering as me, Sabrina, and Bayley head backstage to get ready for tonight. "Hey Becks can you please watch Sabrina while we go have our tag match?" I ask as I see Becky sitting next to Seth. "Sure, I'd love to." As Becky watched over Sabrina me and Sasha had our tag team match against Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott.

Later, we head backstage and I see Sabrina, Becky, and Seth playing with her action figures like Barbies. "Awww this is so cute." Sasha said as she took a picture.

Sasha's POV
As I took the picture I posted it online and is quickly liked. I went to pick Sabrina up. "C'mon baby girl, you, me, and daddy have to drive to Toronto for next weeks raw, how about you do some ABC mouse in the car for school, ok?" I ask and my little baby replies "Okay mommy." She says as she kissed me on the cheek. Bayley and me got everything ready and headed off on the drive with my little baby in the back. God could my life get anymore perfect.

Bayley's POV
Ever since getting Sabrina, I have forgot about the proposal. I hope this plan works for this upcoming wrestlemania.