Chapter Five

Sasha's POV
I am now in bed it's morning and I couldn't help but stare at the sleeping angel next to me, God the way she sleeps is adorable. But then she starts to wake up and I turn around to close my eyes and pretend I'm sleeping. "Morning my baby" she whispered into my ear, "Morning honey." I say as I raise my head up to kiss her lips. God her lips are like heaven! "What are we going to do today?" She asks me but I didn't really pay attention I was too busy staring at her top breasts until she called my name, "Bayley! What are we going to do today?" She asks as she giggled at me. "Oh, I actually have a surprise." I say as she looks at me with a confused look on her face. "TELL ME please!!" She says with her bottom lip sticking out pouting.

Bayley's POV
Sasha is so adorable, you know what I have a plan, so I talked with Adam Pearce, and he decided that her and Bianca Belair will have a storyline and she will main event wrestlemaina next year for the smack down women's championship, so I decided that that's when I'm gonna propose to her, it will be the perfect time. But that's too long, what if she ends up leaving me and finding someone else. Oh my god! You know what, I know who to call. I pick up my phone to call one of my best friends Rebecca. "Hey Bay, what's going on?" She asked on the phone. "Hi Rebecca, I'm calling because I need your advice, I bought this ring for Sasha 2 months ago, and I really really love her, but I don't want someone to just snatch her from me, what do I do?" I ask her as she says "Well I heard about your plan from Adam Pearce and I think you should stick with that plan because honestly, Sasha won't leave you because she loves you and if she didn't I'll kill her." She replies as I laugh at her last comment. "Alright Becks thanks for the advice, your the best. How's it going with Seth?" I ask her "It's going great we love each other, I think I really found the one. Btw your welcome, Alright well I gotta go Seth's calling me. BYE!" She replied as I wave at her and drop my phone, thinking. "Are we heading over to that surprise yet?" Sasha asks me from behind. "Oh yeah." I say as I smile at her and go up to kiss her lips.

As soon as we arrive, she smiles, "We're going Bowling." She says so happily as I walk to her side of her and open the door for her, as soon as we walk in we are immediately greeted by a little girl with a boss and hug connection shirt, "I saw you guys walking in from the window, may we please get a picture?" She asks cutely, I mean how could we reject a cute little girl. We get a small little picture with her. And head off to do our bowling.

Sasha's POV
Bayley did this little dance when she hit all the pins down. I'll admit it she looked super cute, maybe this could really be the one, maybe she could become my wife.