Chapter 28

Rebecca has been throwing up so much through out her pregnancy, her cravings have been insane but Charlotte has helped and taken care of Becky through it all. But Charlotte came in the bedroom and saw Becky hyperventilating.

Charlotte: "Becks, what's wrong?"

Charlotte grabbed Becky's hands and hugged her from behind.

Becky: "I'm scared, I don't know what I did wrong to my last baby, what if I ruin this baby or it will hate me and I'll be a terrible parent."

Charlotte: "Becky, have you not seen your connection with your own niece Sabrina, that little girl loves you, you and her are like best friends so I know just from that you will make an amazing parent."

Becky: "Yeah but with my anger issues, remember how Sabrina hated me what if I yell at my kids and then they hate me."

Charlotte: "We will work on that over time now come on, we have to get ready for the baby shower today, and I am team girl."

Becky: "Oh please the man has her blue tuxedo on and is ready to prove you wrong that we are having a boy." Becky said as she kissed Charlotte on the cheek, but then were interrupted by Charlotte's dad and both of Becky's parents coming in.

Ric Flair: "I am so proud of you Babygirl, your gonna make an amazing mother, and I'm excited to watch you guys announce it to the wwe universe tonight during raw and I'm soon to be a grandpa to this little munchkin."

Charlotte: "Yes dad your gonna be a grandpa but if you wanna be my child's grandpa your gonna have to be nice to Rebecca and Rebecca be nice to my dad."

Ric and Becky scrunch their faces jokingly at each other.

Today is the day of the baby shower and then later tonight is raw so then they could announce it in front of the fans.

Bayley: "Ay! Love birds these people are getting impatient they really wanna know the gender."

Becky and Charlotte grab the cake and carry it outside because that how they plan to reveal the gender of their baby.

Charlotte: "Alright thank you to everyone for coming this may means a lot to both me and Rebecca, now I know that you all wanna find out the gender of our baby."

Becky hands out the confetti cannons to everyone so they will either have blue or pink confetti for a boy or girl.

Charlotte:3!

Becky:2!

Charlotte & Becky: 1!

As soon as the cannons pop there was blue confetti everywhere, Charlotte saw Becky down on the floor crying with happy tears.

Becky: "We're having a baby boy lass, thank you for all of the happiness you have given me and I promise to love our baby boy forever."

Charlotte kisses Becky's lips and smiles at her.

Sasha: My two best friends are gonna be mommies!

Sabrina: I'm an auntie!!

*LATER*

Charlotte: "Hey Becky, where are you?"

Becky: "I'm in here lass."

Charlotte walks into the baby room and is instantly surprised by how it looks.

Charlotte: "Babe this absolutely beautiful, our baby boy is gonna love this."

Becky: "Speaking of our boy, we need to pick out a name for him."

Charlotte: "I've been thinking about that, I think we should do the name Jaxson the name means god is gracious."

Becky: "I love that name lass."

Becky says as the kiss and continue their work in the bedroom all night.

*Tonight before their announcement on raw tonight*

Stephanie: "Tonight there is some people that have a huge announcement tonight, Let's bring them out here."

"Becky Lynch and.."

The crowd goes insane as Becky walks down the ring and sees a little boy with her merch on and she instantly thinks about when her baby boy will be here.

"Charlotte Flair! Woooo!"

"Alright now about the announcement." Stephanie says about their surprise and then hands microphones off to them.

"Well I'm not wrestling for a while."

Becky says as the crowd started booing the fact that she was leaving

"And why is that my love?" Charlotte asks smiling from ear to ear while she wraps her arm around Becky's shoulder.

"I'm pregnant!" Becky announces as Charlotte hugs her and the crowd gives her a standing ovation and goes bananas even the little boy was crying.

Now its time for her break, Charlotte was in tears from it all everyone was in tears backstage