Chapter 8

Bayley's POV
I wake up next to my future wife, I couldn't help but unzip her onesie without her waking up and I just stared at her beautiful body. "Good morning baby" I whisper into her ear as she smiles and opens her eyes and gives me a kiss on the lips. Suddenly we hear little feet running over to us, "MOMMY! DADDY! Wake up wake up it's morning." She says as me and Sasha smile at her. "How about some kisses for daddy okay?" Sasha says as she looks at me and attacks me with kisses, I couldn't ask for a better family. "How about we take someone to go get some donuts?" Sasha asks and I was about to answer as Sabrina looks so happy, "DONUTS!!!!!!" She says as she drags us up and we get her ready and we get ourselves ready. "And how about after donuts we go shopping?" I say and Sasha agrees. "Can I get some legos please?" Sabrina asks "You know your uncle Finn would be so proud." I say and as we got into the car. We all pick out our own individual donuts. "This yummy, daddy thank you." Sabrina says.

Later, Sabrina picked out 3 lego sets, Finn came on over to the house and built the lego Harry Potter castle set. We took pictures of them and posted them online saying, "Some fun time building with uncle Ferg❤️😍."

*The next day*

Sasha's POV
Omg I just got this notification that says I am going to star in the mandolorian, this has been a dream come true. I told Pam, she freaked out, this can't be real, this has to be a dream!!