Chapter 41

The police have gotten words of Sabrina, "Ma'am we have gotten a call saying someone has seen her with a man." My heart started beating faster, she's okay. "Find her please." I beg to the police, my heart felt like it was gonna pop out of my chest, "We're doing everything we can ma'am."

Bayley's POV
I was walking around the city and I saw a white van, I heard my baby's crying. "Sabrina!" I yell hoping that she's there and that she'd hear me, "Welcome to the funhouse Bayley." I hear a man's voice that made me fear even more, "Dad!" I hear from the back of the van, "Baby! What have you done with my little girl?!" I screamed at him throwing whatever I could at him, "Bayley. She's a member of the firefly funhouse, see for yourself." He opens the van and I see my baby passed out with scars all over her arms. "I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed at him even louder kicking him hard on the legs, "Your all alone Bayley, you can't beat me alone." He says smiling at me until suddenly I hear two motorcycles coming I look over my shoulder it's Becky, Dean, and Seth. "If you don't let go of my niece I will murder you and you will never see the light of day ever again!" Dean says and you could see the anger fill his eyes, bray started laughing and you could hear it everywhere until suddenly he disappeared. "My little niece." Becky ran over to see Sabrina, "Becky where's Charlotte?" Dean asks concerned, "She's at home with our baby boy." Becky hugged Sabrina so tight.

After all this drama we drove home with Sabrina safe with us. "I'm never gonna let anyone take you away from me ever again." I said wrapping my Babygirl up in my arms while we drove home.