Chapter 1

Today's the day that me and Sasha Banks have our tag match to qualify us for the opportunity to become the first ever women's tag team champions. Am I nervous? Absolutely, what if I check her out during our match and we end up losing? Then she would hate my guts knowing that it's my fault. Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts hearing someone call out my name. "Bayley, Bayley" it was my best friends Becky lynch and Charlotte Flair. "H-Hi girls what's up?" I said nervously. "We are so excited for your and Sasha's tag team match tonight we hope you girls win and qualify." Becky told me. "But guys how am I gonna control myself around her I mean have you seen her?" I asked knowing that the whole building heard me but then I hear my name being called out then I see this beauty.

I swear it's like I couldn't breathe in this moment

I swear it's like I couldn't breathe in this moment. But then she comes up to me and hugs me and whispers something in my ear "Don't worry after we win those titles I will tie you up and have fun with you all night." After that sentence I just wanted to grab her and make out with her but I was confused on that sentence and I was shocked then we went out for our match.

After the match,
HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS BAYLEY AND SASHA BANKS!!!!

As soon as I walk backstage people were cheering for us but I ran over straight to my friends.
Bayley:How does Sasha know?
They were all silent and just stared at each other.
Bayley: Ding Dong are y'all listening I'm waiting.
Becky: I told her-
Then we hear someone call out my name it was Sasha and she walked over and grabbed my hand and led me to our locker room as soon as we got in there she took off her sirt and gear and this hot goddess appeared.

I just almost fainted but then she pushed me back into a chair and tied me up and started to take my pants off and she started to suck on my pussy and I was dying on the inside of happiness and I moaned and she heard because she told me "Oh the fu...

I just almost fainted but then she pushed me back into a chair and tied me up and started to take my pants off and she started to suck on my pussy and I was dying on the inside of happiness and I moaned and she heard because she told me "Oh the fun is just getting started😏"
Then she took of my she took off my top and bra and she moaned and said "God your a glowing goddess" she then licked both my boobs and something in me happened I grabbed her and let her sit on top of me and I took of her shorts and ran my hands all over her beautiful butt and smacked it she squealed and I did it over and over again I was in heaven she then whispered "I want to stick something up your ass" I gave her