Chapter 13

Bayley's POV
Today is the day, the day I'm gonna marry  the love of my life, I'm gonna be Mrs. Bayley Banks. This a dream, Suddenly Sabrina comes in "Daddy today is your and mommy's wedding day." Sabrina says as she hugs me, "Yes it is baby, and remember that we aren't aloud to see Mommy before the wedding or else that will cause bad luck." I say as she nods but then I see my family come over. "Mom this is your new grand daughter Sabrina, Sabrina meet your grandma Ann, And these are your aunties Melissa, Brenda, and Maria, and this is your uncle Manuel." I say as she hugs each and every one of them. "Hi baby." Ann said "Hi grandma Ann, do you wanna see my flower girl dress for today?" Sabrina asks my mom as she nods and Sabrina rushes to get her flower girl dress.

 "It looks lovely sweetheart

"It looks lovely sweetheart." She says as I took some pictures of them and I went to get changed.

Sasha's POV
My mom and My brother are here for my wedding and this is my wedding dress.

As soon as I show them the dress, my mom breaks down crying, this is going to be an amazing wedding

Bayley's POV
I finally picked out my tuxedo, because I personally hate dresses, and I want  to be very special for Sasha. Here's my tux;

I personally love it

I personally love it. I just hope that Sasha will love it too. As I head on down the aisle, my mom was already crying and then I started crying but then I hear the music and everyone stands up, when Sabrina leads Sasha with the flowers I smile at her, then Sasha walks down oh my god, saying she was beautiful was an understatement she was drop dead gorgeous.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of Bayley and Sasha, they have both written their own vows, so I'm gonna let them take control now." Our Pasteur says as I pick up my paper that I wrote on, "Bayley, I have loved you before I even met you, I knew that you were going to affect my life especially in takeover Brooklyn, I remember my most embarrassing time with you was when I had a separated shoulder and I had to ask you to help me take off and help me put on my clothes. I was afraid that you would never love me, but then Fate was on my side, and now I am the happiest that I have ever been, thank you Bayley and I love you." Sasha says as we both are crying. "Sasha Mercedes Banks, I never knew that in a million years that I would ever marry a beautiful, strong, independent young woman. I love you Sasha Banks, Mercedes Varanado you are the love of my life." I say as me and Mercedes both break down crying. "May I have the rings please." The pastor asks as Sabrina brings up the rings and she smiles at us. "Sasha put this ring on Bayley's finger, and say with this ring I be wed." The pastor says as I slip it onto her finger and I say, "With this ring I be wed." And then it repeats with Sasha, "Bayley do you take Sasha to be your lively wedid wife?" The pastor asks "I do" I replied then he looks at Sasha and says, "Sasha, do you take Bayley to be your lovely wedid wife?" The priest asks Sasha. "I do" she replies "You may now kiss the bride." The priest says as we lean in and kiss each other as our family and friends go nuts.

When it's time for the cake celebration, me and Sasha go over and I am immediately smacked with a pie in my face and I hear my beautiful wife's voice, god she's so amazing.

I'm so happy to finally call her my wife❤️