One of the men walked close, "Oh that's too bad, Cassidy. I'll tell you what." He took the cigarette out of his mouth and blew smoke in (F/N)'s face, "I'll consider it paid, if you have that beautiful donne of yours lay down for all of us."

(F/N)'s breathing got deep, he started shaking his head, "No. You're not gonna touch her. Get the hell out of here."

Another one of the goons got up to him and shoved (F/N) roughly, "And what are you gonna do about it Cass..."

(F/N) pulled his pistol and pointed it right at the goon. The laughing stopped. (F/N) finally let the tears he had been holding out. He heard Micah's cackling. The goons slowly backed up. (F/N) was about to shoot, when he felt a soft warm feeling wash over him. He slowly lowered his gun, "Don't ever come back." He snapped firmly. The goons saw the unrelenting seriousness in his eyes. They slowly backed away and started running. He heard one of them shout, "You better watch yourself! Mr. Martelli'll be coming for you!"

(F/N) looked at the small crowd that had formed, around his home. All the sets of eyes made him nervous, "Don't you all have jobs?"

(F/N) holstered his gun, as he walked to his apartment. Why hadn't he shot them? Those fuckers had deserved it. The former outlaw took a breath, "I'm not Micah," he whispered as he clenched his fist. Those thugs weren't worth killing. Scaring them was more than enough. He felt a single tear roll down his cheek as he walked into the home. Mary-Beth greeted him immediately, "What happened? I heard yelling and..."

(F/N) put his hand up and spoke calmly, "I had a conversation with Mr. Martelli's men. We need to get out of here. Pack what you need."

Mary-Beth looked over his shoulder, she didn't see any dead bodies, but she could tell by the size of the crowd this was serious, "Where will we go?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John sighed as he rode back after speaking with Sadie, that woman's fire had only increased over the years. He wasn't at all surprised that she had taken up bounty hunting, fortunately, she was willing to share the profit she made from it, and the work. As the former outlaw made his way back to Beeceher's hope, he sighed when he saw or rather heard something familiar. Loud snoring from the inside of the cabin.

John grumbled when he saw Uncle sleeping inside the old cabin, "Working hard?" He shouted.

Uncle snorted and sputtered as he sat up, "I-It's the lumbago. If I overdo it, I get a relapse. It's very serious."

John pointed an accusing finger at him, "Get up, or get out."

"Oh you can be so testy. What is it constipation?"

"Guess you're proof, I'll never outrun my sins."

The old man rolled his eyes, before rolling over to his side, "You got so sanctimonious in your old age. No wonder she left you. It's like roaming with the King James Bible."

John's face turned bright red, his boot shot forward as he kicked Uncle right in the back, "Get up!"

It was impressive how quickly the old man could move when he was properly motivated. Uncle scrambled up, "I'm getting up. Oh no wait, what did I have to tell you?"

As John was about to retort, but he heard a horse neigh loudly. The former outlaw sighed in relief when he saw (F/N) riding up on Bullseye. John pushed past Uncle as (F/N) hoped off his horse, "It took you longer than I expected."

That's when John saw who was on Bullseye's back, "Miss Mary-Beth." The writer laughed as (F/N) helped her off, "John!" She ran up to him and embraced him, "Oh it is so good to see you!"