001.

THE LOUD MUSIC WAS THE ONLY THING AURORA COULD HEAR. she always loved driving and hearing one of her favourite songs she did not even think about where she was going but this time was different. It was all about where she was going. A mistake around these people and she would get a lecture. she was sent for a mission that she did not want at all.

she stopped at the gas station once 2 cars were gone. there was a camaro parked and the man looked angry. she knew he looked familiar but could not really but her hands on why he was so familiar. she just cleared her mind and walked in getting a coffee. when she walked out she found him clearing the front seat from glass.

just then she knew who it was. those familiar green eyes she would never forget. derek hale. Aurora did not pay any attention to him and got in her car. but before she did she saw him looking at her. he was actually smelling the air.

she had no idea why was he smelling it. she thought it was the gun powder but she thought it was ridiculous when he looked calm smelling it. Aurora ignored it and got back in her car.

she drove until she parked in front of a nice calm house. It looked like home. like a place a happy little family lived at. but Aurora knew better. the happy little family did not include her. not since she was thirteen.

the redheaded woman took some deep breathes and knocked on the door. she was terrified. her so called family always scared her. she was not really the child that grew up playing with barbies. she was the unwanted one. the one they put a dagger under her pillow since she was eight. the one her parents abandoned.

when the door opened Aurora saw a teenage girl who looked exactly like alisson. the girl looked confused at the woman in front of her. Aurora was not the pretty girl. she was thin and pale. alisson did not think that the young beautiful woman was her sister.

it broke something in Aurora but she did not care. She smiled warly at alisson. "hey ally." Aurora told her softly.

allison looked confused at her. "Iʼm sorry, I do not think we have met before. who a-are you?" allison replied guiltily looking down slightly.

Aurora giggled at her youngest sister. "well, the name is Aurora Argent." Aurora told her confidence laced in her voice.

Allison looked at her with a huge smile. she quickly pulled Aurora in a crushing hug. Aurora was confused but happy. she put her arms around her sister and hugged her tightly scared to let go. "oh my god Rory! you look great, I-I did not even recognize you." alisson told her sister happy.

Allison was told about her sisterʼs eating disorder. She was glad that her sister was eating and looked fine. Aurora never wanted Allison to know anything about her mental health but she did not say anything. Aurora was always scared to talk.

just then a man walked around them looking at the woman confused. "Allison, who is-" Chris went to ask his youngest daughter but she quickly cut him off.

"itʼs Aurora dad! she came back." Allison told her dad excited. she frowned when she saw the look in his eyes. it was anger or guilt maybe. Alisson had no idea. Before she could question it Victoria called for her and she pulled Aurora in with her while closing the door. Allison excused herself to go and see Victoria leaving Chris and Aurora alone.

"why are you here Aurora?" Chris asked his daughter with a stern voice. he felt his heart break seeing the look in her eyes. he did not understand it but he knew it was bad. he never knew anything about Aurora. he could not have a tell for her like he did with Adelle.

"Gerard sent me, he said you needed help with the alpha." Aurora told him quietly with a small voice.

"and he could not find anyone else?" Chris asked her with anger laced in his voice.