031

"It's you, because no one else makes sense."

"What is going on?" She asks

"What is going on?" She asks. "We we're going out and getting along really well. We've been fucking and then you ghost me." She rants to me. "And then I found out, after practically begging Selene to tell me, that all of you guys were in the hospital. Like what the hell?"

"Luna, Luna?"

"What!"

"Breathe." I tell her, rubbing her shoulders.

"Fuck you." She says, before taking a deep breath. That makes the corner of my lips turn up into a slight smile.

"I'm sorry." I say. She looks at me with this indecipherable expression.

"You're sorry? That's it. No explanation?" She crosses her arms, clearly upset. I hate it when she's upset with me, but what am I supposed to tell her?

"I don't know what to say." I tell her honestly, shrugging my shoulders.

"Anything." She pleads. "I feel like there's some part of yourself you won't let me see. I don't know really anything about you or Aphrodite, any of you for that matter. And it's not from lack of me trying to get to know you guys."

"I'm sorry." I say again but quieter. It's all I can seem to say even though I know she deserves an explanation.

"Sorry isn't good enough." She whispers before turning away from me and walking to my room door.

Wait. Please just wait. "Wait." I finally say aloud. She pauses at the door, her hand resting on the handle. She slowly turns around looking back at me. Her eyes are filled with confusion and hurt. The one thing I never wanted to do was hurt anyone who didn't deserve it.

And she doesn't deserve this. She deserves so much more than I'm giving her.

"Can you turn around?" I ask her shyly.

"Seriously?" Luna asks.

"Please?"

"Fine." She huffs, turning around. Her back is to me and she's facing the door.

I take a few steps closer to her, stopping when her back comes in contact with my front. Her breathing hitches as she feels me close to her. I smile, loving the effect that I have on her.

I wrap my hands around her waist, pulling her impossibly closer to me. I put my head in the crook of her neck, taking in her scent. She leans her head on to my shoulder, relaxing into my body.

"I have to show you something." I whisper hesitantly.

"What is it?" She whispers breathless as I trail my hands under her shirt, using the feeling of her warm skin to distract me. I could see the goosebumps forming on her skin from our close proximity. I smile at that, loving the affect I have on her.