016

"If you don't fight for what you love, don't cry for what you lose."

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ.

"Are you guys kidding me right now?" I shout.

Somehow my brothers always end up sleeping on top of me. I don't have a problem cuddling, they're my siblings, but for their asses to be crushing me with their body weight, which is that of an elephant by the way, is the most aggravating thing ever.

"Why are you so loud? Shut the fuck up." Percy groans. I give him my most deadly glare even though he can't see because his eyes are closed.

"Get the fuck off me." I flick him hard in his forehead. "All of you get out!" I yell, pushing them off of me.

"Ouch!"

"The fuck was that for?" Ares groaned.

"My god, you don't have to be so rude about it." Percy whines.

"I'm the rude one, but you told me to shut the fuck up. Make it make sense." I get off of my bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower to get ready for school.

I washed and conditioned my hair with my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner. I can't stand the taste of anything coconut flavored, but they smell really good. I used my lavender soap to wash my body. I was in the shower for about thirty minutes before getting out to dry off.

I put on a green tank top the comes just above my belly button and a pair of dark blue jeans. I put some serum in my hair and leave it out in it's natural wavy state. Sitting at my desk I fumble around with my gold pendant necklace. It was a gift from Phoenix a few years ago. I never took it off, not even when I showered.

Staring at it now, I contemplate whether to put it on or not. I can say I hate him all I want, but the truth is, I don't. I'm mad, and hurt. It's not like he ever apologized to me for leaving with out a word or gave me an explanation as to why he left in the first place. I don't even know why I'm thinking this hard, it's just a necklace.

.... no it's not.

I decided to clasp the necklace around my neck. I don't know if it was because I wanted it on me to represent a piece of him or because I didn't have any other jewelry and I hate when my neck feels 'naked.' I'll go with the latter.

After I'm done, I do the usual routine of going into Niki's room and getting him ready. I bring him downstairs where the maids have already set out breakfast on the table. I never get to thank them, they're always in and out of rooms, like ghosts. I can never get a sentence out before they've left.

Everyone was seated at the table. We only had twenty minutes before we would have to leave to actually get to school on time. Nobody dared to mention Ares screams at the table, even though they really wanted to know, they knew not to pry.