019

"The mind is a dirty thing."

"You look hot!" Azra says as she devours my body with her eyes

"Thank you," I say, checking out my ass in my mirror. The black dress falls to the brim of my ass, hugging every curve my body has. The dress has long cape sleeves that flow beautifully with every move.

"If we weren't supposed to be leaving in ten minutes, I wouldn't hesitate to take you right here." She whispers from behind me, grabbing my ass in her hands and squeezing.

"I might have to take you up on that later," I whisper, smiling at her through the mirror. It's been nearly two weeks since I've had sex, far too long in my opinion.

"Uh, are we interrupting something?" Luna asks, looking at us amused, while Selene stands by her side laughing.

"Not at all. We were just thinking about fucking tonight." I sit down on my bed and start putting on my black heels.

It's nothing new to me and Azra. We had messed around a few times before, no one knew, but they always questioned if we did. Selene never partook in our... activities. She's saving herself for marriage which I find quite boring, but whatever floats her boat.

"Count me in." Luna grins. I've noticed she's become more comfortable around us since we all sat together at lunch. She is one of those people that are shy at first but is a completely different person once you get to know her.

"I know we're just getting to know each other, but I didn't peg you as one to have a thing for girls," I admit, taking in her body. The silk green dress suited her figure perfectly. It draped down her thighs, leaving room for the imagination.

"I mean we've barely known each other for three days." She laughed. "But I'm into boys and girls," Luna explains, as she grabs a perfume bottle from my dresser and sprays some on herself. "What about you?"

"Boys and girls," I reply as I finish strapping up my heels.

"You might be bi, but there's only one person you want to be in a relationship with." Selene sends me a knowing smirk.

"I don't do relationships. Love is not for people like us." It was true. Any of us could be killed any day because of the mafia life. Falling in love with a mafia man would just complicate things more if they abruptly died, and that's not something I would like to endure.

Azra looks at me with a raised brow. "Oh please! You and Phoenix have been in a relationship for years, whether you put a label on it or not."

"Okay, so we had some unspoken thing going on, what does it matter now? It's not like I'm in love with him."

"How aren't you in love with him if you've been together for years?" Luna asks.

"She does love him, she just won't admit it to herself or anyone else, and that makes Phoenix upset," Azra replies to Luna's question nonchalantly.