017

"Girls are somebodies, not some body's."

Lunch finally came

Lunch finally came. The time I was looking forward to, but not at the same time. I wanted to eat, but not with the other Mafia heirs. They were my friends, but that's also where Phoenix sat, and I'm supposed to be ignoring him, which I'm not doing a very good job of.

"Woah woah woah. Where do you think you're going?" Luna asks as we near the table.

"To the table to eat lunch." I say in a duh tone.

"With them? In my two months of being here there's one thing I've learnt, they are practically royalty. They're not meant to be messed with."

"I've known them for years, I think we'll be fine." I say walking and taking a seat at the table.

"Hey, long time no see." Alessio Ferrari said. He's first in line to take over the Italian Mafia. He's the oldest with a younger brother Max.

"Guess it has, what's been going on with you?" I asked.

"Same old, same old. My dads still an ass."

"Your telling me." I rolled my eyes at the thought of my sperm donor, Francisco.

"Hey girly." Selene waved as she sat down. She was by far the nicest out of everyone. She was the youngest out of the Egyptian Mafia, with three older brothers. Khai, Akeno or Aki for short, and Manu.

"Hey, bitch." I said giving her a light smile. I haven't seen her in a few months. She was my only good friend who was of the female gender besides Azra, but I considered them to be more like the sisters I never had.

"So I was thinking about going to a club tomorrow night. You guys in?" Azra pops out of nowhere sitting down next to me. She was always the wild one, besides me of course. She was the middle child of the Turkish Mafia, with an older brother, and a younger sister.

"What kind of a question is that?" I laugh giving her a hug. I noticed Luna beside me, silently eating her food. "I'm bringing Luna." I announce.

"Alright." Azra smiles.

"I didn't agree to-"

"I don't care, you're going." I cut Luna off.

I saw as Phoenix sat down with Manu, one of Selene's brothers, at the other end of the table. They were waiting for Aki who decided to come talk to me.

"Hey pretty-girl." He gives me a hug, planting a kiss on my cheek. "We meant to say Hi yesterday, but then you left and I guess your brothers went to class early."

"Yea I wasn't feeling too well, I had Ocean take me home." I explained, "We'll talk later?"

"Of course." He said before going to sit with his brother and Phoenix. I didn't miss the look Phoenix gave Aki when he sat down.