011

"I need help to save me from myself."

TW: drug use, vomit// consider yourself warned

Body heat was all I felt as I danced in one of our clubs, Chaos. Ive been in Spain since I left Francisco's house, I just don't care to tell anyone.

I've had more then a few drinks tonight and to say I was buzzed, would be an understatement.

I felt the glare of the bright strobe lights and the bodies of random people moving all around me, but for some reason I didn't care that I was in a crowded space with them. I didn't care that people were touching me, some were on purpose, others were on accident. I just don't care. I don't feel anything right now. And that's part of the problem.

I want to feel something. I want to feel good. I want something to make me forget. I want to forget everything. Walking off of the dance floor, I head to a hidden corner where I know someone is bound to be selling something.

"What can I do for you?" Some guy asks.

"Pills."

"I got xans, percs, oxy, ecstasy, which do you want?"

"Three of each." I hand him six hundred dollars before he can even tell me the price, and take the pills. I promised my quints I would stop taking pills after my last overdose, and I stuck to that for a while, but now I want them, Bad. I've never been all that strong willed anyway, so it's was only a matter of time before I inevitably gave in to what I truly craved. I wanted these pills more than anything.

I put them all in one bag mixing them up. I want it to be a surprise. Taking three pills out of the bag, I toss them into my mouth, washing them down with a shot of vodka. I go back onto the floor starting to dance again. The neon strobe lights become blurred and my mind becomes a little foggy.

The girl in front of me stops dancing with the guy she was with. She wraps her arms around my neck, dancing in sync with me. The guy comes up from behind me. He pulls me back by my waist allowing me to grind on him. I feel him harden under me as we dance.

She pulls me into a hot kiss. We explore each other mouths while the guy I'm grinding on starts nibbling at my neck, probably leaving a trail of hickeys, but I don't care. All of this feels so good, but I need more. I pull out the small bag of pills taking three more.

Placing another on my tongue, I lean in to kiss the girl, moving the pill into her mouth. Placing another pill on my tongue, I turn my head to the side, waiting as he leans in slowly before kissing me.

Everything is blurry now, yet so much more lively. It's like I'm in a haze. I'm starting to feel woozy, but I keep on dancing, not letting that get in the way of what I'm doing. I put one hand around her waist while I put my other hand behind his neck. This was a good distraction and honestly right now, I can't even remember what I was trying so hard to forget.