024

"We are all born beautiful, the greatest tragedy is being convinced we are not."

It's been a week

It's been a week. Seven whole days that Ocean hasn't spoken to me. I don't think he's spoken to anyone. He hasn't been going to school and he's always locked in his bedroom. He hardly even comes down to eat, if he does at all.

I hate this, I don't think he's ever been this mad at me, and I can't even ask him because he won't come out of his room and he won't let anyone in. I shouldn't have said what I said to him, I was pissed off. But that didn't give me the right to talk to him like that.

I just want him to talk to me. Or someone at all.

"Why are you still here?" He asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Where else would I be?" I raise my eyebrow at Percys startled facial expression.

"I thought Azras parents would've called you. She's been shot, she isn't waking up. I just got back from the hospital."

Percy didn't even get to fully finish his sentence before I was running out to my car. I pressed the start button and backed my car out of the driveway.

I drove to the private hospital that Azras family owns, preparing myself for the worst. Since I've met Azra, she has resembled something like a sister to me. A best friend. I'll admit, I haven't been a good friend to her.

Before coming back to Spain we hadn't spoken in almost four months, which was my fault, then the night we decide to hang out at the club to catch up, I fuck her and leave her house without so much as a goodbye. Granted, she did have Luna to wake up next to her, but that was still a shitty move on my part.

Please be okay.

I got out of my car and rushed to the doors of the private hospital Azras family owned. I didn't even have to ask the front desk lady where she was, she just told me the room number as soon as she saw my face.

Room 314 comes into my view as I near the end of the hallway. I see her friends and siblings sitting in the area outside of her door, and I assume her parents are inside.

"What the hell is going on?" I question to no one in particular as I get closer to them.

"What do you think?" Azra's older brother Emre remarked as he rolled his eyes.

"Now isn't the time for your sarcasm dickhead." I tell him.

"Don't call me names!" He puts his hand to his heart faking a hurt expression.

"Oh my god just shut up and tell me what happened. Any of you." I say, looking from Emre to everyone else waiting in the hallway.

"She was shot by someone with the same tattoo you have behind your ear. I don't even know why you asked. It's obvious you already know. You know why too." Phoenix grumbled bored from across the room.