007

"Don't let blood chain you down."

"Atlas, come on, we're leaving

"Atlas, come on, we're leaving." I wrap my hands around his wrists slowly. His hands are still covering his ears trying to block out the yelling. I pull them away taking his hands in mine. "Let's go upstairs."

We followed the rest of our siblings upstairs, leaving Luiz to argue with Francisco and Marcos. Marcos was somewhat trying to defend Francisco's actions and the only thing I could think was, surprise surprise, note the sarcasm. He is a carbon copy after all, probably can't think for himself either.

Reaching our living room, everybody was here. Not just my quints, but Nic, Cristiano, and the mini human who I still have yet to know the name of. He's so quiet.

While they stayed in the living room, I dragged my quints into my room and locked the door. Atlas was still holding onto my hand, his grip was so tight I thought he was going to break my hand, but I didn't stop him.

"Everyone pack. We'll be staying with Alessandro in Spain." I tell them seriously.

"Why don't we just go back to our house in California?" Percy asked. "Things we're better there."

"We can't live by ourselves. The authorities already know that our father is out there. They won't allow us to live without adult supervision, regardless if we've been doing it for years."

"We could get emancipated." Ocean offered, and as much as that would sound like a good idea, it's not.

"Getting emancipated means that we have to have a stable income, which we do, our companies, but we can't tell them that. If we do, everyone will know who we are, people will come after us and that isn't an option right now. So we're going to live with Alessandro, end of discussion. Now, go pack."

Ares is the first one to leave my room, but he didn't go to pack. He left the house, most likely to go on a hiatus, I worry for him, but he can take care of himself and I can't do anything to stop him. Ocean and Percy left to go pack their things, leaving me and Atlas alone.

"Everything's going to be okay." I pull him into a hug rubbing his back.

"I still hear yelling." He whispers. I feel his warm tears fall on my shoulders. We couldn't hear the yelling going on from downstairs anymore, this was all in his head, an auditory hallucination in which the ears perceive sounds that aren't there.

"We're not there anymore. You're here with me, not in Russia. You will never be taken back there again. I would have to die for that to happen, and you know how stubborn I am when it comes to dying." I joke, lightening the mood and earning a small chuckle from Atlas. "Now go pack."