Christmas special:Elf Gwen x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Santa:Santa isnt mad.Listen,you have to take responsobility while he stays here.

Gwen:Stays here?!

Santa:That is the consequence youll have to deal with.He better hold this at all times.

He then pulled out a necklace with and orb that looked a lot like Flux bubble from Chaotic.

Gwen:A time sphere?

Santa:You know how to used it?
Gwen:I know every one of oyur inventions.From sleeping powder to rocket sleighs.

Santa:Please dont mention the last one,that was a mistake.

Y/Ns P.O.V.

I stretched my arms and slowly opened my eyes.First odd thing that I noticed us that I was in a armchair.Next thing was the fact that the entire room I was in was too...Christmasy.

???:I see youre finally awake.

I sat up from the armchair to look in the direction of the voice,causing me to see a girl with completly green eyes,pointy ears and ridicolous elf costume.

Y/N:I mustve hit my head while getting out of bed.

???:Unfortunetly for the both of us,this is real.Im Gwen,the head elf and the right hand of the Santa here on the North pole.

I walked over to her,clearly noz buying her sotry and pulled her by her fake ears.When I did she froze in place like chills ran down her spine before swatting my hand away.

Gwen:Dont touch that!

Y/N:Wait,so this is real?!My parents?I have to go back?

Gwen:Relax snow for brains.That thing around your neck-

I looked down to see some gold round cage on a string around my neck.

Gwen:-is a time sphere.You have to leavve it alone for now but when you take it off,you should return to your time zone.

Y/N:What about my home?

Gwen:Its occasionally off by few meters so its hard to tell.

Y/N:But I why do I need to stay?

Gwen:Until the Santa says so.No one goes against his wishes.

Y/N:So what now?

Gwen:Well I need to assign the other elves to the jobs this year and I cant leave you to wonder of somewhere so I need you to follow me.Come on.

Y/N:What about breakfast?
Gwen:You'll eat after assingments.After that some elves will need help with the organizing.

Y/N:Fine.

She led me through the snowy streets of their elf town.All the elves besides her were at least half my size.Since we were all going in the same direction I had a lot of stares on me.We eventually got to a large hall where hundreds of elves.Me and Gwen were on a a podium in front all of them.With all those looks on me I was really nervous.

Gwen:Listen carefully,Im gonna devide you into groups in greek alphabetical order. Group Alpha-action figures,group beta-animals,group gamma-cars and radio controlled,group delta-construction toys,group epsilon-creative toys,group zeta-dolls, group eta-educational toys and group omega-electronic toys.

Group eta seemed to be the oldest while group omega were teens.Group zeta that were all girls walked up to the front and the group leader with red hair put her hand up.

Gwen:Yes Lisa?

Lisa:Can we change our group name to the Zgirls?

Gwen:For the 300th year in a row we wont change any names.After breakfast Ill will help with any organization in my house.