THE HEIST

This fic has taken forever for me to start and plan out. I really hope you like it. It will be following the events of the show arcane with added moments between vi and oc and sometimes a few others~ as the story progresses.

(I do NOT own the show arcane or any of the character OR the beautiful cover art. Only thing mine is my OC and writing)

Our main characters name: Lavender(Lav)
Lav has very few defining physical traits, so you can read it as you imagine her<3

Without further ado, let's begin, shall we.
______________________________________________________________________
♪ ♪ ♪

Lavender let out a mixture of an exhausted and annoyed sigh. Today was the day they were going to finally prove themselves. At first, Lavender was completely on board with the idea of robbing an apartment in Piltover. I mean, why not? They had everything to spare. They could lose a few possessions.

But what she wasn't on board with was the fact that Vi had them scaling the damn walls. Sure, lavender could do this in the lanes easily. But out in the sun? Enforcers waiting for them below? Powder? All these factors made lavender nervous, more nervous than she was willing to admit.

"We're almost there!" Vi assured the group, looking down at their tired faces. Lavender looked up, locking eyes with the pinkette.

"How far is almost?" she huffed, holding on to someone's apartment ledge for dear life.

"Almost means almost," Vi said, teasing her with a smug look on her face.

"Fuck you," Lavender muttered under her breath, causing Vi to chuckle.

"We'll have time for that when we get back."

Lavender glared at her, but it went unnoticed when Vi pulled herself over the ledge. Lavender soon followed after her, pushing herself over the ledge with all her strength and letting out a sigh of relief when she felt sturdy.

Lavender stopped to take in the view. She had to admit it was beautiful. She bathed in the warm light that washed over her face, loving the way the air felt fresh and how the wind tousled her hair.

"Pow Pow, you gotta come see this!" Lavender called to the blue-haired girl who had finally caught up to them. She rushed over to them, taking the sights in awe, letting out a small "whoa." Lavender smiled at her, patting her head a little.

"It's nice to get above it all, isn't it?" Vi said, taking in the scenery.

"Sure is, "

Soon, Mylo and Claggor joined them at the top. Just as they reached the other three, a blimp flew overhead.

"One day," Powder started, "I'm going to ride in one of those things."

"And one day I'm going to shoot one of 'em down."

"Shut up, Mylo," Lavender said, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Vi, are you sure about this?" Claggor asked, sounding nervous. "Look if we get caught-"

"We're not gonna get caught," Vi assured, moving to make her way across the roof, Lavender close behind her.

"We'll be in and out before anyone notices. All right, everyone, follow me. Just... don't look down. "

In the blink of an eye, Vi leaped down to the side of the building, hastily jumping to the rooftop across from them with no issues. She looked back to the group, locking eyes with lavender.

Lavender smirked back at her, stopping her hand in front of Mylo when he tried going before her. She slid down the wall, jumping just as gracefully as Vi did, smiling up at her when she stuck the landing.