Chapter thirty-six

3rd person POV

The ninjas took Faith to a Monastery, where Wu brewed medicinal tea for her. Everyone waited anxiously for the news, while standing in the courtyard.

"So...this woman helped you in the First Realm, right?- Saber asked.

Kai and Jay nodded.

- I wonder what happened.- Nya said.

Jay shrugged. - Probably something bad.

Suddenly, the door to the convent swung open. A team of knights and ninjas looked in that direction, saw Zane, Pixal, Cole and Lloyd, who being notified by Nya of the incident. The four members of the team looked around at them, until their eyes fell on (Y/N). Their eyes widened in shock.

- (Y/N)?! -Zane, Cole and Pixal asked.

The girl looked at them smiling as she approached them. The three of them smiled broadly and hugged her tight, almost suffocating her.

- Pixal, Cole, Zane! Oh! How I missed you so much! -she said in a muffled voice over the hug.

They hugged tightly once more and then broke the hug. (Y/N) looked at Lloyd, who was just staring at her in disbelief. She came up to him and wrapped her arms around him.

- I missed you. - she whispered to the blonde.

The green ninja slowly wrapped his arms around her as if she was about to disappear. The yellow ninja then felt something dripping on her back on her back. She raised an eyebrow, then heard muffled sobs.

- I-I ... I missed you too (Y/N)! You don't even know how much!- he said, stepping back and looking at her.

-Sorry, you were right. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You tried to help me, but I didn't listen...I'm very sorry.

"I'm sorry too, I was too hard on you. - she said.

- Don't worry, I was stupidly in love in stupid Princess.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment more, until they heard a grunt. They looked in that direction and saw Cole and Kai smiling, as Aaron, Lance and Macy looked at Lloyd. Three angrily and one jealous. Lloyd raised an eyebrow at them.

- If Nya didn't mention it to you... Lloyd, Pixal, Cole, Zane. Meet Aaron, Clay, Axl, Macy and Lance. Guys meet Lloyd, Pixal, Cole and Zane.- said (Y/N), pointing to each of them.

They nodded slightly to each other. Master Wu left the room where the weakened Faith lay, holding a cup over which a black smoke rise. Everyone came closer with expectant looks.

"How is she?- Cole asked.

Wu looked at them. - I gave her a strong healing remedy. She's weakened, but she'll be fine. The Firstbourne will also recover soon.