Chapter twenty-two

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting in the chair in the living room reading a book on the effects of dark magic while Lance and Axl were playing some kind of action figure game. They argued about characters casting spells. Macy burst into the room looking for a hammer. The knights told her to settle the dispute, but the girl ignored them.

- (Y/N) you were with us all the time! It's true I'm right.- Lance said.

- I'm not getting involved in this. -I said, putting the book on my lap and raising my hand in surrender.

Macy came again looking for the hammer.

"Macy, tell Axl I should roll the blue dice, not the red dice!- Lance demanded like a child.

The girl sighed trying to suppress the attack of anger.

- I have no time! I'm going to be late, I'm about to meet my mom in Hammerin for a hammer throwing contest and I can't find my favorite hammer! - she said, leaving in frustration.

= Skip time =

We were urgently called by the king to the castle because Queen Halbert Macy's mother had been kidnapped by some witch. As soon as we arrived, the king began to despair over his wife and Macy was devastated.

"We will save the Queen, Your Majesty.-  Clay said, interrupting the king's gibberish.

Macy sighed.- How could I fail so? 

- Macy, don't blame yourself. Robin put toothpaste on your vehicle. -Clay said, trying to cheer the knight.

- So that's why it smelled of mint everywhere! - giggled Aaron along with Axel.

Macy raked them with her eyes, growling. I poked the boy with my elbow and threw him a disappointed look.

- Take think, before you say something. If you don't want to get hit with a mace, from an angry Macy. Especially from her.

- Sorry, Macy. - both muttered quietly, looking at the ground embarrassed. 

- I understand, I understand, honey. The days have lost their luster since our queen ... was taken from us. Macy, I wanted to give you this for your birthday, but ... I think you will need it sooner. -said the king, hugging his daughter.

- What is it, Dad?- she asked.

When she said that, from behind the castle, Robin flew to us in a vehicle flying in the shape of a dragon.

- Go, daughter, knights and save my queen. -the king said.

= Skip time =

Minute by minute, Macy grew more and more furious and unfocused. It made me laugh a little, but I tried to hide it. The guys were constantly arguing about the game they had played before, and poor Aaron looked at it confused.