Chapter twenty-eight

(Y/N) POV

Lying on the ground, we watched a group of stone monsters pass through the valley. Clay waited impatiently for us to attack them.

"Now... now.. or maybe now?- Clay asked.

- Let them go into the middle of the valley.- Aaron said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Axl shook his head. - Come on, there are only ten of them!

"Yeah, because we destroyed most of his army. - Lance said.

- Not only that, Lance. We don't know where Jestro and the Cloud of Monstrox are. -I said without looking away from the monsters.

- Exactly. So now we have to take the prisoners, okay Clay? -Aaron said to Clay, but he was gone, because he started to attack.

- Holy shit,  Clay!- I said and ran after him.

- So much for the prisoners. -Macy said.

Lance and Axl nodded, while Aaron growled in frustration and ran after us. Clay destroyed all the monsters in almost five seconds, before we could stop him.

= Time Skip =

I was standing at my desk packing my things in my bag and Saber was sitting on the bed looking at me.

Until we know where the cloud and Jestro are, we both decided that we would go look for Aya or find a trail. We got the idea that this wizard sent us here for a reason, and it might have something to do with her. I sighed as I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"I guess that's it. 

- Excellent. What are we moving? - asked the lion, jumping off the bed.

I nodded and we left the room. As we were almost exiting, we saw Clay eavesdropping on the knights' conversation from the command center. We looked at each other and walked over to him. I put my hand on his shoulder, so the knight jumped up and turned to us, drawing his sword.

- Hey, hey, hey! Relax, it's us.- I said, backing up.

Clay sighed and put down his sword. - It's you. 

- Yes, that's us, hey.- Saber said, smiling awkwardly.

We stood silent for a moment until Clay looked at the bag on my shoulder.

- Are you going somewhere? -He asked.

- Yes. Me and Saber thought until we found Jestro and the Cloud we might go looking for Aya. Our guess is that this wizard in Monstrox's body didn't send us here for no reason, and maybe it has to do with her.