Chapter thirty-three

(Y/N) POV

Three weeks have passed since the events of Monstrox, the stone monsters, Jestro and our mother. At that time, I got closer to the knights. In a way, they resemble my ninj team. Now sitting in my room reading the Knighton monster book again, I felt a person behind me, coming towards me. I smiled slyly as the figure was close and turned sharply around with a scary smile. Saber screamed and jumped away from me. I laughed at him as I got up from the bed and walked over to the desk.

- You have a point (N/N), again. -Saber said, shaking his head with a smile.

I put the book down on the desk and leaned back against it, looking at the lion.

- And you're still trying.

"But of course, the hunter never sleeps.

I snorted shaking my head.

"So...do you need something? - I asked.

- Ah yes! Clay and Merlok have asked us to join the library with the others. Perhaps it's something about your memories.

I raised an eyebrow in interest and we left the room. As we walked down the corridor, we heard that something was coming. I had barely turned around when this someone grabbed my hand and carried me to the air. I smiled at him.

- Good morning, Aaron. -I greeted with a chuckle.

The boy laughed. Wrapping his arm around my waist, so I don't fall off the shield.

- Hello, Buttercup! Are you going somewhere? 

I nodded my head. - Yes. Clay wanted us all to come to the Merlok's library. Apparently something related to our memories.

Aaron looked confused and raised an eyebrow. - All of us? 

I nodded with a smile, which he reciprocated. Saber cleared his throat, and we looked down to where Macy, Axl, Lance, Ava, and Robin were already behind him and smiled silly at us. I blushed with shame and told Aaron to put me on the ground.

"Okay then...let's go, let's not make uncle and Clay wait. -  I said, still embarrassed.

They just laughed at me but followed me. We ran out of Fortrex and rushed to the castle. After 15 minutes we were at the place where Merlok and Clay were going through the magic books.

- Hello brother, hello Merlok! - I greeted with a smile, walking up to my brother.

They looked up from the books and smiled.

- Hello sister, hello guys. -Clay greeted.

Macy approached us with the others.

- So you said something about your memories of yourself? What with that? -Lance asked.