Chapter thirty-four

3rd person POV

The entire Fortrex team was taking care of their own affairs. Now the knights, apart from (Y/N) and Aaron, were sitting at the dining room table waiting for dinner. Clay looked at the empty seats, where Aaron and (Y/N) usually sat. He grunted and looked at Macy.

- Have you seen somewhere (Y/N) and Aaron?

Axl, Lance, Macy, Ava, and Robin shook their heads.

- Haven't seen any of them since breakfast.

Saber, panting, came into the dining room. He looked at the squirebot walking by.

- Would you be nice and give me some water? -he asked the robot.

He nodded with a smile and went into the kitchen. The knights stared at the lion in confusion.

- What are you so out of breath? -Lance asked.

The lion looked at them and shook his head slightly.

- Ah nothing. Aaron and (Y/N) train in a holo-room.

Macy raised an eyebrow. - Since when did they become such lovebirds?

Saber looked at Robin and Ava smiling.

- Well... no wonder, because they're a couple and so on.

Hearing this, Macy and Clay widened their eyes, Axl grinned, and Lance, who was drinking the water from the silver goblet, choked. Robin and Saber laughed at their reaction.

- Since when?!- they asked.

- Ever since the game of truth or dare. When Aaron  left the room angry, (Y/N) followed him. Aaron then confessed to her and... they are copule. -said Robin.

Clay, Lance, and Macy looked at each other in surprise, then smiled. After the meal, they went to see how the couple was training. When the door opened, the sight shocked them. Two spins fought against the monsters' holograms. One gray- green, the other yellow. Saber smiled as the holograms disappeared, the vortices vanished to reveal Aaron and (Y/N).

- Wooohooo! Buttercup, this spinjitzu is amazing! -Aaron said with a broad smile.

The yellow ninja chuckled gently as he peeled off his mask.

- I told you. 

Clay cleared his throat, making the duo glance in their direction.

- Oh, hello brother! / Hello guys! - they greeted.

Macy approached them and the team followed her.

- What was that?! These spins?!- she asked.

- Oh, it's Spinjitzu. A martial art where you spin in a swirl. - explained (Y/N), as Aaron turned into him again.

The team gasped in admiration.

- Could you teach us this? -Lance asked.

The couple looked at each other questioningly, then nodded their heads smiling to each other.

"Sure, but ... swear to me that you'll never use Spinjitzu's powers for evil. It is to help those, who cannot defend themselves. -  the girl said seriously. 

The knights nodded their heads with honor. The yellow ninja smiled and began teaching them how to do Spinjitzu. They try to do a Spinjitzu, but they stumble and fall, the girl winced slightly, but walked over and helped them get up. They try to do the Spinjitzu again, but fall again. Clay and Macy almost got it, but they fell.

(Y/N) ordered a five minute break to their relief. After resting, they tried again to Spinjitzu and succeeded, but fell again. (Y/N) put their shoulders in the right position, smiled and instructed them to try again. Eventually they manage to do, so and they glow in their own color code. They cried out with shock and joy, did their spins again, this time destroying the monster's holograms. (Y/N)  smiled proudly at them, as they bowed their heads respectfully.

- Good job! I am proud of you. You can go and rest. - she said.

They agreed and left the room. Saber looked at (Y/N) and Aaron with a smile, before leaving. Aaron approached her smiling and hugged her. They stepped back and (Y/N) rested her head on the knight's shoulder.

"I'm not a bad teacher, huh?- she said.

- The best. Maybe you teach me something, the professor ~? - asked the archer with a mischievous smile.

(Y/N) at first didn't know what he meant, but then it hit her. She blushed furiously and hit the boy on the shoulder, making him laugh.

"You're a weirdo.- she said, still embarrassed.

- But your weirdo ~

(Y/N) shook her head at him, smiling. She walked over to Aaron, kissed his cheek.

- Let's go. We still have a full day to do. -she said going to the door.

- I'm still following you, Buttercup~. - he said following the girl.

They left Fortrex and walked towards the city.